Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi SX4 owners

I'm am process of choosing a new crossover car and have decided on a 2-3yr SX4 Suzuki (looked at Skoda Yetis & Nissan Quashai but decided they are too big for my needs) So your opinions would really help me decided on which model:

1) I want the best mpg economical to run

2) The best comfort specs

3) The most interesting looking

Thanks

Tracey C

·
Administrator
19,092 Posts
And just as important, what are your needs?

The Yeti & the Quashai are compact SUVs which I would describe as distinctly different to the SX4, and if economy is your #1 concern, then an SUV of any size might be out of place in the list.

How important is AWD? How important is "load space"?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sx4 but which one?

Hi I'm from Wiltshire England

I have a Skoda Fabia supermini size and want to more robust car for the country big enough for 2 jack Russell's. I have good mpg at the moment around 50 mark. So the sx4 looks compact just need to choose a model around 3 yrs old

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
....I'm from Wiltshire England.... I have good mpg at the moment around 50 mark.
.....do I understand this as 50 miles per imperial gallon...., which translates into 5.7 liters/100km...or is it "good mpg around 50 miles per hour"...????

Expect 8 liter/100 km or 35 miles/imp gallon with the AWD sx4 may be 2 or 3 extra mpg with the 2WD

·
Administrator
19,092 Posts
Perhaps one should be aware, that the SX4 in North America only came with the 2.0 engine, it was made with smaller engines for other markets, so, a UK SX4, might not have the J20 engine, and might be more fuel efficient - having said that - I'm not seeing 50 mpg as likely.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
...a UK SX4, might not have the J20 engine,.
Yeah..indeed ..just forgot about that...mostly 1.5, 1.6 gas , 1.9 and 2.0 diesel...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.