Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,748 Posts
My SX4 2005 Airbag light has come on.

How can this be rest?
fix the fault thats caused it and get it reset with a SRS capable scan tool, most normal scan tools will not read SRS module codes.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have an airbag light on my recently acquired SX4 as well. I went perusing through Amazon to find a scan tool that would read airbag codes but it seems they are different between different manufacturers. I don't believe I found any that stated they would read a Suzuki. Does anyone have a tool that works for them that doesn't cost more than a couple hundred dollars? I suspect not but figured I'd ask.

·
Registered
4,748 Posts
I have an airbag light on my recently acquired SX4 as well. I went perusing through Amazon to find a scan tool that would read airbag codes but it seems they are different between different manufacturers. I don't believe I found any that stated they would read a Suzuki. Does anyone have a tool that works for them that doesn't cost more than a couple hundred dollars? I suspect not but figured I'd ask.
FoxWell NT630 Elite NT630 AutoMaster Pro EOBD OBD2 & SRS & ABS Airbag Reset Tool with SAS Function

1 - 4 of 4 Posts