Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Question on the swt website they show these gunmetal rims priced at like 128 dollars is that per rim? cuz if its for all four then thats a good deal.. any one know? and will a dealer deffinatly be able to get them in for me thanks.. also what the aerio bolt pattern measure?

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya i really want konig track lite's in black but man they cost a pretty penny!

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Ya i really want konig track lite's in black but man they cost a pretty penny!
Konigs suck...other than the fact they ripped off me and about 50 other people last year with track event type stuff. They are over priced.

Wait your thinking motegi track lites. Anyway they are only 1.2lbs lighter than rota slipstreams in 16x7 and cost twice as much per wheel! There 17x8 isn't bad in weight though, dunno bout price

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
*update* < nice.

anyways ya konigs prices suck.. Im not looking to spend 1000 dollars on rims and tires, they better make my car fold into a small house or something for that price.. anyways I see no performance gain in bigger rims Im staying 15, and going with the moteggi sx5's ever heard of them...

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
*update* < nice.

anyways ya konigs prices suck.. Im not looking to spend 1000 dollars on rims and tires, they better make my car fold into a small house or something for that price.. anyways I see no performance gain in bigger rims Im staying 15, and going with the moteggi sx5's ever heard of them...
Nope, I don't pay much attention to those brands

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ya they seem A OK to me.. and I like the look of the sx5 not to pricy either..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts