Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Originally posted by dog@Jan 13 2005, 05:50 PM
When I bought my first Forenza I inquired at the parts department about bolt on goodies and they said they didn't expect any thing for a couple of years. Then i read an article about the release "SUZUKI WORKS TECHNO" USA, naturaly I gave a call to the parts department and the story was confirmed. The article said it was just a body kit and carbon fiber b-pillar faces.
HERE IS THE GOOD NEWS, Suzuki is taping it's racing tech to put out a full tuner line for the Aireo, Forenza, and Reno with talk of even a turbo coming in mid 06. Here is what they said would be available soon...

body kit with tail and carbon fiber upgrades painted to match for $1000

performance chip    25 hp gain.

RAM AIR yes kiddies RAM AIR FORENZAS will be a reality in 05

exhaust upgrades (where you get the big ponies)

Steering, suspension, and brake upgrades( a sport ride Forenza, the interstate will never be the same

and last but not least enkei wheels, not unilug, Suzuki pattern

so it seems as of feb 05 there will be no more scrounging woo parts from Korea, I will go right down to the dealership.
Make sure to check out these people. http://www.360dynamics.ca/Splash.htm

There very helpfull. They have alighten UD pulley coming soon along with a CAI. There also supposed to start on a turbo kit soon. The only things they have now are MLS gasket and carbon firbre pads. I will be able to tell you exactly how well the pads work thanks to my gtech. (gives me all the times)

Oh i qouted your post on the daewootech forum to let other people know. Hope you dont mind.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Originally posted by kinkyllama@Jan 13 2005, 11:15 PM

Oh i qouted your post on the daewootech forum to let other people know. Hope you dont mind.

I'm wondering what's up with the daewootech forum. I haven't been able to acces that site in days now. I just get redirected to a search page. :huh:

But you're saying you've posted there recently?

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Originally posted by Chevrowoozuki@Jan 13 2005, 09:32 PM
I'm wondering what's up with the daewootech forum. I haven't been able to acces that site in days now. I just get redirected to a search page. :huh:

But you're saying you've posted there recently?
Its sort of up. Ill PM you with the URL and stuff.

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Originally posted by dog@Jan 14 2005, 05:21 AM
No problem, I was going to register over there to spread the word any how, so thanks for taking care of it for me. I am going to wait out the zuki upgrades because of warrenty reasons. You said that you didn't buy your car from a suzuki dealer, did you know your car has the best warrenty on the market and is fully transferable. No deductible, full road side service, and rental while your rides in the shop. The parts guy said a turbo is in the works, but having ram air experience I don't think I will wait. I put a ram air kit on a small block chevy in a malibu and got a 86hp gain at 3500rpm. Can't wait to see what a big bore throat and constant boost will do in my zuki. When I did the malibu all I did was add the coul induction kit on top 4bl I was already using, with this ride I plan to take it to the strip so we are going all out, with in the next year I might even build the motor(my cuz does this for a living) we will see for ourselves if this motor is realy capable of being bad.
How much did you pay for your gtech?
Yeah i plan on taking my car to the drag also. I went to a few but couldnt race cuz im under 18 and need a parent, niether could make it. I was supposed to race the end of this month but i think it got pushed back to next month :angry:

For the gtech i paid $200. www.gtech.com I think.

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Originally posted by dog@Jan 14 2005, 06:00 AM
Good choice for your first tuner, I grew up with the Hot Rod crowd in Michigan and drag racing is a passion, actualy going fast is a sickness, just please remember to not make my mistakes, keep the racing at the track. My first serious hot rod was a '79 Z-28 that was wicked. One night we were at the local back road drag strip and I was bustin about a buck 30 and came over a little hill right into an inch and a half of water at the same time I was sticking the throttle open, the end result was flipping 9 times across a hay field and 2weeks in the intensive care unit. that said there is no law against being the first one to the speed limit from stop lights. Where can I see picks of your ride? I will be putting up some of Red as soon as I get the tint done, dark black.
Damn that sucks. Yeah i dont race much on city streets... not fast at least, maybe to the speed limit. Sorry this reply is kind of short im at school right now.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/699197

1 - 6 of 6 Posts