Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went by the dealer to pick up the airfilter for the XL7 and started to talk to the guys behind the counter about SWT. Their catalogs for SWT just came in yesterday.

Mostly carbon fiber parts for exterior and interior, B-pillar covers (ext.)
dash accents (carbon fiber for Forenza and Reno), rear spoilers, rims and SWT accent sticker(pinstripes?) for the side of vehicle (sorta look like the ones on the Mitsubishie Evolution).

The manager told me that he thinks that the parts will be able to be bought separately at the beginning then in packages that include all the above mention parts.

The dealer also just completed a Reno in the SWT package with all the carbon fiber parts and the SWT rims. Looks very sweet. Can't wait till they come out with the ecu/chip and some other performance mods.

PS: No SWT parts for the Suv's. Yet.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Originally posted by trekmo1@Feb 28 2005, 05:58 PM
Went by the dealer to pick up the airfilter for the XL7 and started to talk to the guys behind the counter about SWT. Their catalogs for SWT just came in yesterday.

Mostly carbon fiber parts for exterior and interior, B-pillar covers (ext.)
dash accents (carbon fiber for Forenza and Reno), rear spoilers, rims and SWT accent sticker(pinstripes?) for the side of vehicle (sorta look like the ones on the Mitsubishie Evolution).

The manager told me that he thinks that the parts will be able to be bought separately at the beginning then in packages that include all the above mention parts.

The dealer also just completed a Reno in the SWT package with all the carbon fiber parts and the SWT rims. Looks very sweet. Can't wait till they come out with the ecu/chip and some other performance mods.

PS: No SWT parts for the Suv's. Yet.
Wait so if i go to my suzuki dealer i can get a magazine? and get these thing installed on my car?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by kinkyllama@Mar 1 2005, 12:45 AM
Wait so if i go to my suzuki dealer i can get a magazine? and get these thing installed on my car?
From what I saw you should be able to get them installed or buy them to install yourself. So go by your Suzuki dealer and ask them about it. My dealer Bill Seidle's Suzuki has the parts on the '05 Reno and they had the carbon fiber b-pillars, rims, rear spoiler , etc. in stock. So I'm thinking that alot of the dealers should be able to get the SWT parts now. Pricing was pretty good. The b-pillars were price at $77.00.

Hey, I emailed Tom @ www.360dynamics.ca/Splash.htm about strut bars and he told me that he should have a prototype of the front strut bar for the Forenza in 4-6 weeks. I'll just wait a little while longer to get some of the parts that I really want like the springs,strut bars and the rotors.

I'll keep looking for info on engine upgrades. (ie: ecu, intakes)
ltr

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Originally posted by trekmo1@Mar 1 2005, 04:48 PM
From what I saw you should be able to get them installed or buy them to install yourself. So go by your Suzuki dealer and ask them about it. My dealer Bill Seidle's Suzuki has the parts on the '05 Reno and they had the carbon fiber b-pillars, rims, rear spoiler , etc. in stock. So I'm thinking that alot of the dealers should be able to get the SWT parts now. Pricing was pretty good. The b-pillars were price at $77.00.

Hey, I emailed Tom @ www.360dynamics.ca/Splash.htm about strut bars and he told me that he should have a prototype of the front strut bar for the Forenza in 4-6 weeks. I'll just wait a little while longer to get some of the parts that I really want like the springs,strut bars and the rotors.

I'll keep looking for info on engine upgrades. (ie: ecu, intakes)
ltr
Tom also has a CAI and lightened UD pulley prototype that he cant get going.. but very impressive hp #

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by kinkyllama@Mar 2 2005, 12:31 AM
Tom also has a CAI and lightened UD pulley prototype that he cant get going.. but very impressive hp #
I'm going to keep my eye on his website. On the parts for the Forenza I think I my have found a company that will make the rotors for the Forenza that is located in the states. They said they could make them cross drilled or slotted. If it seems to check out I'll let you know. :57:

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Originally posted by trekmo1@Mar 2 2005, 06:31 PM
I'm going to keep my eye on his website. On the parts for the Forenza I think I my have found a company that will make the rotors for the Forenza that is located in the states. They said they could make them cross drilled or slotted. If it seems to check out I'll let you know. :57:
Oh, Tom has those too... i ordered seats from him so hes going to be shipping out slotted rotors with them too.

Im putting them on the front along with the carbon fibre brake pads i got off Tom a few months back

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll have to call Tom and get some pricing. If he has them then I'll get the rotors from him.

Thanks.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Originally posted by Suzuki owner@Mar 3 2005, 07:09 PM
hey all. im sorry to mention. but i did have a engine swap. i had a Gsr engine out of a eclipse. so my car is a mut. but its a suzuki body. and i gota pics of my viper cluster. and im having a sunroof installed. Anyone have any recs on a sunroof?.

4.1 0-60. and Can any recemond a good radar dector for about 250$>
[post=]Quoted post[/post]​
As for the radar dector its worth the little extra money (about 300-350usd each) to get a valentine one AND a Passport 8500 (not sure if thats the exact passport)... anyways the reason for getting both is they both have a 30 day money back garuntee and most people buy both, see which one they like better and take the other one back.. if you do this tell me which one you prefered and why b/c i think im going to get one also

1 - 8 of 8 Posts