Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe I just have not found the correct website yet. One dealt with Suzuki motorsports, the other was a media dump, and one other had a nice little SWT graphic but nothing about it.

I looked my car up on Suzuki's site and they do not even have the SWT packages as an add on nor as an accessory for the Reno.

Do they plan to offer SWT exhaust, rims, interior trim, ecu programming, etc, etc?

Is there a webiste that lists what is available and the approximate costs?

Thanks in advance.

RoseAshe
A rose by any other name would still stick you with its thorns.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Theyve been really dragging their heels on this stuff...Id imagine that it will be readily available in about 6 months, with even pictures and catalogs to follow. This stuff is still very new...most of the announcements just came out in October. But there doesnt seem to be any immediate plans for performance parts just yet...like exhaust or ECU programming. Strut tower braces are rumoured to be coming though...and so far carbon fiber trim pieces, graffics and wheels are whats planned to be released soon.

Most all of that stuff though can be done less expensively than through these dealer only parts...especially the wheels!

And Im certain several of the other Reno members could tell you whats currently available through the aftermarket for you currently.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If they are only a bit more expensive, I would love to have the rest of the SWT package for my car. If they are extremely expensive on their parts then I will just look for the normal aftermarket parts. I expect that the cost will be prohibitive but it is kind of hard to guage since they taking forever to push the SWT accessories. I was surprised to have some of the SWT stuff on the vehicle I bought because their site did not list any options for the car (outside of an automatic transmission and their ABS brakes).

I guess it is the marketing person in me that is disappointed with it so far. This is not exactly the best way to launch something new, especially in the U.S.

RoseAshe

·
Registered
187 Posts
I have to say RoseAshe, ASMC is starting to annoy me with there lack of marketing on the parts. Not to mention actually having everything they said they would have in the dealerships by now. Some dealerships have the SWT parts and some of them dont have a clue.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am still waiting on my new license plate and when it comes in I will check with the dealer on the availability of SWT items. Well if it is not the weekend anyway. Their parts/service is a Monday through Friday operation only. <_<

RoseAshe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts