Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,
I have a 2006 suzuki reno that I am adding this carbon fiber trim to.I just talked to someone at my suzuki dealer and they told me that the swt console trim is no longer being made.I asked the parts department to do a nationwide search to see if any dealers have any left in stock and they told me of three dealers that had them!I have listed the phone numbers of the two dealers below that should have this in stock for anyone that is interested.This console trim will fit all reno's and most forenza's.I was told the dash trim is still in stock at the suzuki wearhouse.Check out the suzuki swt website to see what items are made for your suzuki and check with your dealer to see whats still in stock.Make sure to ask them to do a nationwide search if they say the part is no longer being made!GOOD LUCK!

Suzuki swt website.
Suzuki Works Techno

also check out
suzukicarparts.com

1-601-583-4939

1-606-528-1401

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
the only problem i have with the dash kits you can find for the reno/forenza is this : it doesn't come with the vent covers, so you'll still end up with 4 ugly silver rings above your carbon fiber trim....this is why I took my dash apart and painted all the silver.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would like to add that if you order any of the SWT carbon fiber trim, the installation instructions say to use 3m prepsolvent 70.I found this product at the website listed below.The SWT dash trim ket includes carbon fiber for the dash AND the four doors.Suzuki does not show this in the SWT catalog!The carbon fiber for the doors covers the silver trim on each door.I do not know why Suzuki did not make any trim pieces for the air duct vents.

Auto Body Toolmart

1 - 3 of 3 Posts