Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to know does anyone had an issue with 2017 Swift RS Air Condition? in my car, I had a small sound from the engine below 2500RPM (during traffic) and I notice ac is not cooling.

·
Registered
8,252 Posts
its still under factory 3 year warranty, get it checked out

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, ashangtr. I had the same problem as you do now, buddy. My air condition on Swift RS wasn't working properly and I didn't know what to do. I asked my family and relatives and no one could help me out, so I used Google in order to find a solution to my problem, but I didn't find anything suitable for me. One day, my friend advised me to use this site which provides qualified aircon servicing and I decided to try them. I can say that they really helped me out, this air condition was fixed 4 months ago and I can say that I've never had any issues with it after repairing so you can try it if you want. Also, don't worry about the domain of this site, they provide their service in the USA and in some other countries.

·
Registered
8,252 Posts
I'm sorry for posting here but I have the same problem with air condition and I'm wondering if you managed to resolve this problem
Sane car? Same year? Same symptoms? I suspect not.

Start a new thread with your vehicle specs and exact symptoms please

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, ashangtr. I had the same problem as you do now, buddy. My air condition on Swift RS wasn't working properly and I didn't know what to do. I asked my family and relatives and no one could help me out, so I used Google in order to find a solution to my problem, but I didn't find anything suitable for me. One day, my friend advised me to use this site which provides aircon servicing and I decided to try them. I can say that they really helped me out, this air condition was fixed 4 months ago and I can say that I've never had any issues with it after repairing so you can try it if you want. Also, don't worry about the domain of this site, they provide their service in the USA and in some other countries.

Why bother bthough? Just read up a website or a blog and you can get 90% of your answers

·
Registered
8,252 Posts
Why bother bthough? Just read up a website or a blog and you can get 90% of your answers
And how is a home unit the same as an automotive unit? Very misleading link.

If you want to try and work on your own car system, be my guest. I've had several "home service" jobs that would have been under $100 come into my shop and gone out fixed over $1,000 later because someone thought they could follow a website or a you tube video

1 - 6 of 6 Posts