Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a swift attitude 1.3 2009 with 21000 miles on it, Although it is a great car I’ve had issues as sometimes when I’m driving and come to a stand still like at a round about, every now and again, mainly with the first 1 - 2miles from home so engine is colder, it feels like I’m pulling off in 3rd gear even though I’m 100% positive I’m in first. It takes the revs a good 10 seconds to finally pick up and the speed I hit usually after 5 seconds takes about 20 seconds to gain to it with revs barely reaching 3000 (with foot to floor from pull off.) It’s very frustrating as who doesn’t love a wheel spin and a good redline haha. But anyway I’d tried plugging into it and wiping the memory, replace the battery and gave her a set of sparks but issue is still very common, I’ve spoke to someone else with a 1.3L attitude and they’ve had the same issue so I assume it must be common but I’m still struggling to find a way to fix it? Any help will be brilliant.

·
Registered
99 Tracker, 5 door, 2L, 4x4
12,520 Posts
With out a live data scanner to catch the culprit in the act you would be just guessing and using the parts cannon,,

Could be engine, emissions or transmission..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.