Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I just bought a 2006 swift GLX with cd player that can play mp3/wma. I found there is a problem. I burned a cd with nero for about 163 mp3 songs but in the cd player it only recognize 22. why is that? Is there something worng with the way i do it?

pls help

thanks guys

·
Registered
582 Posts
etherx said:
Hi guys,

I just bought a 2006 swift GLX with cd player that can play mp3/wma. I found there is a problem. I burned a cd with nero for about 163 mp3 songs but in the cd player it only recognize 22. why is that? Is there something worng with the way i do it?

pls help

thanks guys
Well you are in the wrong section, this is the Reno/forenza forum...buti will try to help.

Well if you burned that many songs or think you did, it may not have actually burned 163 of your songs. The CD can hold but so much and you may have ran out of room for it to burn them all. In reallity when i burned my mp3 discs, i could only fit about 107songs... You must have did something wrong when you burned the disc, its not your player having problems.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks

Hi guys, thanks so much. Apparently, the cd player recored 22 tracks but it keeps on going if u leave it. It'll go beyond 22 tracks....maybe there is some kinda of cap to it. I'll try to put 22 songs into a folder and try it out :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts