Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2001 Suzuki xl7 have a couple of questions, I know I have a problem with the EGR valve which I’ve bought a new one and gasket. Haven’t changed it yet. I did clean and change to new IAC Valve running better not stalling anymore but high idle very high. The IAC Valve housing if I take the four screws off the top of the housing will it release it so I can clean it out? I know I also have to take the houses off. Also been wondering this question as my air hasn’t work since I bought the vehicle 2 years. Is it possible that the rear air would work with the AC in the front not working. Do they have a separate condenser. I know with it being 20 plus years prob not. I didn’t know till this winter the rear was air. I assumed it was heat/ac but never turned it on. Thanks again guys

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I just need to know if I take off the 4 screws on top of the IAC valve housing will the housing release? So I can clean out the carbon?

·
Registered
2001 suzuki xl-7 auto 4x4
7 Posts
2001 Suzuki xl7 have a couple of questions, I know I have a problem with the EGR valve which I’ve bought a new one and gasket. Haven’t changed it yet. I did clean and change to new IAC Valve running better not stalling anymore but high idle very high. The IAC Valve housing if I take the four screws off the top of the housing will it release it so I can clean it out? I know I also have to take the houses off. Also been wondering this question as my air hasn’t work since I bought the vehicle 2 years. Is it possible that the rear air would work with the AC in the front not working. Do they have a separate condenser. I know with it being 20 plus years prob not. I didn’t know till this winter the rear was air. I assumed it was heat/ac but never turned it on. Thanks again guys
By any chance can you tell me if the rear air temp is the same as what comes from the front, or is it basically just fan mode? I'm asking because i took the kiddos for a ride in my newly purchased 01 and even with the heat on, it was still blowing cool air in the back. It is possible that i didn't give it enough run time for the heat to make it's way to the rear vents.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
By any chance can you tell me if the rear air temp is the same as what comes from the front, or is it basically just fan mode? I'm asking because i took the kiddos for a ride in my newly purchased 01 and even with the heat on, it was still blowing cool air in the back. It is possible that i didn't give it enough run time for the heat to make it's way to the rear vents.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The rear a/c is just a/c no rear heat. It only turns on when you turn on the rear ac with the button next to the gear selector

1 - 6 of 6 Posts