Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 96 5 speed 4wd x90. It has a KY title. It is about 1 hour from Cincinnati. The body and interior are good but the frame fell apart, the gas tank is on the ground. The brakes are frozen. The valve seals and main seals need replaced, but ran good otherwise when parked. I wanted to restore it, but my plate is too full. I won't incurr any expenses to get rid of the car, and willing to part basically for free id someone is interested ib restoring or fixing it up.

I dont want to see it get junked/scrapped/ parted out, however. I'm hoping to find someone who can give it some life again.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
If the frame is rust particles, it would be too cost prohibitive to restore. Best to part out especially if drive train is good..

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a 96 5 speed 4wd x90. It has a KY title. It is about 1 hour from Cincinnati. The body and interior are good but the frame fell apart, the gas tank is on the ground. The brakes are frozen. The valve seals and main seals need replaced, but ran good otherwise when parked. I wanted to restore it, but my plate is too full. I won't incurr any expenses to get rid of the car, and willing to part basically for free id someone is interested ib restoring or fixing it up.

I dont want to see it get junked/scrapped/ parted out, however. I'm hoping to find someone who can give it some life again.
WISH I COULD GET IT FROM YOU MY FRAME AND POWERTRAIN IS IN GREAT SHAPE. MY ROCKERS ARE RUSTED AWAY. HAVE NO TRAILER TO GET IF STILL AVAILABLE. IM IN HAGERSTOWN MD. 21742
THANKS FOR LETTING ME VENT SOME FRUSTRATION ON HERE. BODY PARTS ARE HARD TO GET.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts