Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my ignis allgrip and wanting rubber car mats. Most sites are offering these from 2016 onwards but mine is the new face lift model. Will these 2016+ fit. Any recommendations where to get these and boot liner. TY

·
Registered
251 Posts
Just got my ignis allgrip and wanting rubber car mats. Most sites are offering these from 2016 onwards but mine is the new face lift model. Will these 2016+ fit. Any recommendations where to get these and boot liner. TY
The car was face lifted but the basic body shell is unchanged. Therefore any mats 2016> will be fine. suggest;

You might struggle getting a boot mat off the shelf because the all grip has a different shape boot to the normal Ignis. Suggest emailing carmats4u.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Welcome to this forum.

For winter I make do with a universal set of rubber car mats sourced from Aldi for less than £10. Does anyone know of a proper "tray" mat with raised edges for this car?

There are three different boot trays available for the various models:
  • SZ3 - 5 seater
  • SZ-t + SZ5 - 4 slidey-seater
  • SZ5 Allgrip - 4 slidey-seater with higher boot floor
I bought this one for my non-Allgrip model - Oppl Classic Boot Liner for Suzuki IGNIS 3 III 2017- Back Seat Movable for sale online | eBay - it's fine BUT I paid £27.99 pre-Brexit and it's now £43.50 !!!!!

The genuine Suzuki one is now cheaper than that - Suzuki Genuine Ignis Boot Luggage Storage Tray 4WD Sliding Seats 990E0-62R15-000 | eBay - £33.98

May be even cheaper here depending on delivery cost which I couldn't ascertain - Boot Liner Tray - New Suzuki Ignis - £29.70 +P+P

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you all - Dare I say Car all ready for Winter (and the dogs) :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts