Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the all-new Suzuki SX4 S Cross I have a problem with the message on the display
ESP
Hill Hold
Disable

For two days the dealer trying to find solution to the problem without success. This condition is sporadic and repeated without rules. Brand new car, but a problem.
Does anyone have a similar experience with this type of fault and how the mechanics or who already eliminated.
Thanks only to the sincere help.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Biomedia,

Sorry to hear you're having problems with your new S Cross. Have the dealers been able to fix the problem with Hill Hold? Please let us know about any progress as I also have an interest in the S Cross.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Suzuki SX4 S Cross problems

QUOTE=twilight;588194]Hi Biomedia,

Sorry to hear you're having problems with your new S Cross. Have the dealers been able to fix the problem with Hill Hold? Please let us know about any progress as I also have an interest in the S Cross.[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
QUOTE=twilight;588194]Hi Biomedia,

Sorry to hear you're having problems with your new S Cross. Have the dealers been able to fix the problem with Hill Hold? Please let us know about any progress as I also have an interest in the S Cross.
[/QUOTE]
Dear,
Thank you for your interest. Progress with sporadic problem, no. Now I already have experience of approximately 2000 kilometers traveled. The car is likeable and seems to be the only problem may be electronic accessories such as TPMS sensors, hill hold control, and the like. When changing wheels with summer tires and winter kit replacing the steel wheels soon realize that you have other sensors on outdoor kit. Now just open problems. The best solution would be to buy another set of 4 TPMS (approx. 200EUR) sensors for winter kit, however, it opens up new problems and new costs, and here's why. When installing new wheels with new sensors, the same should apply to the management console of the car for what should be a special communication device which usually do not have the services. If they possess the procedure must be repeated with each set of replacement wheels summer / winter. Very stupid, irritating, annoying, etc., especially if you live in a small state like mine, full of ignorance, irresponsibility and theft. How is my profession electronics engineer, strongly recommend (it is nowadays impossible) to circumvent the new electronic equipment supplies in the car, if that is even possible. All in all, the Suzuki SX4 Cross is a good successor reliable SX4 and appeal to a very fast user. I hope to have this opinion and after traveled 30,000 KM. BRDS

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Biomedia,

Thanks for getting back to me -- it sounds like a really annoying problem! I hope Suzuki come up with a fix soon. I'll certainly hold off buying the S-Cross until I hear of progress on this front. Do keep us up to date please!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Suzuki s cross Hild hold disable fault

Have had a Suzuki s cross for a few weeks. For 75% of the time the Hill hold disable alert is flashing. Was told initially that this was normal from my local Suzuki dealer. Really???! This dealership was Cannock, Staffordshire. Eventually got sense from an advisor at Suzuki UK and was promised that an alternative garage, Bilston, would sort it for me. They have let me down this week by not having the vehicle in as promised, only to be told today that they won't have it in tomorrow either as promised as they don't know what to do with it! Shocking after sales so far. It is so distracting driving with this flashing on the dashboard. Very disheartened so far with Suzuki. Wish I had never had this car. Having googled this fault I have found an official Suzuki response that tells you how to fix it. Astonishing that the dealers aren't aware of it and the customer has to tell them what the fault is.
I was also unable to get my iPhone to connect and was told by my local dealer-Cannock, that I probably needed a software update???!!! There are no compatibility issues with the s cross and iPhone 5 and have got this sorted independently. They didn't even bother to look at it for me.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Please PLease Please: could anyone opening a thread specify where they live or complete their profile . There are large differences between American, european and Asian models and even between USA and Canadian versions. Help yourself by helping everyone figure out where things happen. I like to hear about the new S-Cross but this model does not exist in America with the demise of Suzuki on this continent...too bad.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New owner of a ddis 1.6 diesel. Drove 3 miles from dealer and warning light came on. Took it back next day and supposed to have corrected problem. Finally sorted 5 days later. Heres a quote from acar testing site
The hill hold warning light comes on due to a switch on the back of the cutch pedal that senses when the car is on a hill the tolerance is very fine for the correct location of the switch which means that it can be out of adjustment even on a new car, it is a quick adjustment at the dealer carried out under warranty..
Suzuki point out that they cannot set the sensor to suit every country within the factory its a simple job fo a suzuki workshop to set it up

·
Registered
944 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, what about a kind of dummy tpms sensor just to transmit "wifi" the same signal normally sent by the wheels to the on-board computer?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hill Hold

I'm having problems on my Suzuki S-Cross SX4 Hill Hold, I have taken the car back to Suzuki Southend 4 times now. I dont get the warning sign appear now, the hill hold will just not work at all on a hill

·
Registered
1 Posts
On the all-new Suzuki SX4 S Cross I have a problem with the message on the display
ESP
Hill Hold
Disable

For two days the dealer trying to find solution to the problem without success. This condition is sporadic and repeated without rules. Brand new car, but a problem.
Does anyone have a similar experience with this type of fault and how the mechanics or who already eliminated.
Thanks only to the sincere help.
Yes, I have had to take my 9 day old car in twice now for the same reason

·
Registered
2 Posts
Have had a Suzuki s cross for a few weeks. For 75% of the time the Hill hold disable alert is flashing. Was told initially that this was normal from my local Suzuki dealer. Really???! This dealership was Cannock, Staffordshire. Eventually got sense from an advisor at Suzuki UK and was promised that an alternative garage, Bilston, would sort it for me. They have let me down this week by not having the vehicle in as promised, only to be told today that they won't have it in tomorrow either as promised as they don't know what to do with it! Shocking after sales so far. It is so distracting driving with this flashing on the dashboard. Very disheartened so far with Suzuki. Wish I had never had this car. Having googled this fault I have found an official Suzuki response that tells you how to fix it. Astonishing that the dealers aren't aware of it and the customer has to tell them what the fault is.
I was also unable to get my iPhone to connect and was told by my local dealer-Cannock, that I probably needed a software update???!!! There are no compatibility issues with the s cross and iPhone 5 and have got this sorted independently. They didn't even bother to look at it for me.
Hi...I have a 2011 Kizashi and I have the Hill Hold Disable problem.
You said in your post you found out what the problem was and what the solution is....what is it?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello guys. Similar problem here. I was going downhill, only brake pressed, then all of a sudden that warning message appeared. I haven't got a chance to visit a service yet. I'll post here what I find.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
ESP Hill hold disable warning (orange triangle on dashboard)

Country = Belgium
Car: Suzuki S cross 2014
Yesterday my wife noticed also the ESP Hill hold disable warning (orange triangle on dashboard). It was activated during a few hours and we think there was no reason for it . Also after while being not using the car the warning still was on. Later on the day the message disappeared without doing something special.
Just say that the weather / road conditions where bad. Cold, ice and snow.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well we have been told that it's the way we are driving setting it off.....
Were told were riding our pedals as in the same way the gear change notification don't display if you hover over the clutch???

By the way it only comes on when my wife drives!!!!!

Any updates on this as it's a old post.

Sent from my VFD 900 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi All
UK based - Enjoying my S Cross which is a great little car to be fair but.....
Has anyone got a fix for ‘Hill Hold Disabled’ problem. It’s still under warranty so will go back but just after some advice on what is the problem? Is it micro switch adjustment or something?
Would love to get a fix.
Thanks
D1B17784-45F5-4DAA-AC54-8668D18046E2.jpeg

1 - 20 of 28 Posts