Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 20 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello! I thought we could do a bit of a roll call of SX4 owners. :D

That way, if we have any problems, we know who we might be able to contact directly via PM, or if someone is wanting to buy our model of car, they can ask us what we think of it. What do you guys think?

Mods, do you think this could be stickied?

So, you just post in this thread your username, and what model you own, and I will add it to this OP :eek:

So, I'll start:

Suzuki SX4 Roll Call
Pobblebonk - SX4 Z Series AWD (Nocturne Blue)
magnum759 - SX4 Rally AWD
Candi - 2007 Rally AWD manual (red)
sick_sx4 - 08 sx4 crossover AWD manual
minitrucker - 2007 sunburst copper SX4 hatch with the conv. package
landon - 2008 Suzuki SX-4 coupe
cscotto - 2009 SX4 AWD
adamkob32 - 2007 SX4 AWD (Blue)
rovert87 - 07 Crossover
x0omarcy - 2008 SX4 Sedan. It's that dark red, almost purple color
ken2007 - SX-4 with manual transmission and AWD
delirious - Suzuki SX4 2.0S (JDM)
MUCHSX4ME - 2008 sx4 sedan vivid red
08sport - 08 SX4 Sport
rallyfan - 07 SX4 Crossover, Silver
quicksilver - '08 quicksilver crossover
spooned ITR - 08 Suzuki SX4 Crossover AWD, grey metallic
suzsx041 - 07 SX4S auto nocturne blue
normhart - '07 SX4
PunkSmurph - 2007 SX4 in techno blue, auto transmission and iAWD!
Raninator84 - 2008 SX4 AWD, Deep Metallic Blue. Touring Edition
bigpete - SX4 AWD Z MODEL SUNLIGHT COPPER
patman0323 - 08 sx4 crossover, black
comptonasscraig - 07 sx4 awd in sunlight copper
lilroswellalien - 2008 Sx4 Sport 4 Door Sedan Black with Red Pin Stripe
Suzuki Girl 216 - 2008 sx4 sedan
357man - SX4 4WD hatchback in sunlight copper
tim the terror - 2008 sx4 sedan white
00zero - 2009 SX4 Crossover AWD auto in Vapor Blue Metallic
SOILMAN - 2009 SX4 Crossover AWD Touring Pkg Sunlight Copper Metallic
kansas sx4 - '09 SX4 Crossover Touring w/ Automatic, Copper Metallic
LilySX4 - 2009 Auto SX4 Crossover Vivid Red Touring
pinkprincess - black '08 sx4 sport sedan
copperhead - SX4 Silver
tobaire - 2007 SX4 Crossover
dh88hms - 2008 Deep Sea Blue SX4 Sport Sedan
jrunell - 2009 Sx4 Crossover, White, Techno Package
suzuki24 - 2008 sx4 awd auto ocean blue
minisuv - Minisuv '07 SX4 Black
RonK58 - Copper Sunset SX-4 Crossover
shadow22 - 2009 Black SX4 Crossover AWD Touring package

·
Registered
4 Posts
Wazz up,

oiric here from Abu Dhabi UAE planning to buy a suzuki sx4 next week, but the dealer here is selling it to me for about 16,300+ USD (base) is it a fair price? Any comments, thanks in advance

:)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oiric said:
Wazz up,

oiric here from Abu Dhabi UAE planning to buy a suzuki sx4 next week, but the dealer here is selling it to me for about 16,300+ USD (base) is it a fair price? Any comments, thanks in advance

:)
That really depends on the type. Is it the sedan? The SX4 awd or the Z Series AWD? Manual or Automatic?

·
Registered
33 Posts
magnum759-bought the wife a 2007 Suzuki SX4 Rally AWD. So far she has no complaints, other than it could use Heated Seats.

Traded in a VW New Beetle for it because I got tired of turning the VW in for recalls. A 2005 with 5 recalls? Rediculous

Anywho, it's the Deep Blue and it cleans up nice. I was washing and polishing it today.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
magnum759 said:
magnum759-bought the wife a 2007 Suzuki SX4 Rally AWD. So far she has no complaints, other than it could use Heated Seats.

Traded in a VW New Beetle for it because I got tired of turning the VW in for recalls. A 2005 with 5 recalls? Rediculous

Anywho, it's the Deep Blue and it cleans up nice. I was washing and polishing it today.
Did you get the Z series? If you did, we have the same car. :D

·
Registered
33 Posts
I live in Washington State, but have been to just about every country on that side of the world. I have been to PERTH twice. Enjoyed it (what I can remember, damn Emu Beer).

In fact I have to be in Japan this weekend for a few weeks. I am going to some Ricky Race Shops (my name for the Flashy car shops) and looking for TOYS for the SX4 and my Toyota Tacoma. If I can find some cool stuff for the SX4, I will post them.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm in upstate New York. I just had my iPod interface installed so I have a hard time getting out from behind the wheel!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Here

Hello everyone I live in Dallas Texas i have a Suzuki SX-4 coupe i wish i would have gotten the all wheel drive but i didnt but looking for aftermarket parts.Its a 2008.I tend to look for some where to go just so i can go drive lots of fun its black i have the conveince package i think.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi, how are you? I'm in upstate New York. We're getting hit hard with snow and for the first time I LOVE winter driving! The salesman described this car to me as "a little tank" in the snow. My snowplow guy didn't get to my driveway before I got home from work -- the car cut thru the snow like a knife thru butter.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,

I am Ciro. I just bought a 2009 SX4 AWD with all the extras, like the little spoiler. I love this car. I traded in my 2003 PT Cruiser for the Suzuki. The PT was starting to become a money pit in the repair dept. It is nice to find a board devoted to the car. I have already learned how to get my iPod hooked up to aux connection on the stereo.

All the best...

·
Registered
143 Posts
i have an 07 Crossover, bought in Jan 07. traded in a Dodge Dakota for it. and i live in the Pocono Mountains in PA.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everyone. I'm 18 and living in Florida. I just got my first car: 2008 SX4 Sedan. It's that dark red, almost purple color.

1 - 20 of 169 Posts