Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear All - Hi from a newbie on the forum and apologies of this subject has already been covered - but I am seeking your advice !

I own a Silver Metallic SX4 bad boy and love it to death - smashing car - my dog and I ride around all day !!!

I would really like to hear from anyone who has had any dealings with the Suzuki I-Pod Interface that they are fitting now. I have spoken to my dealer about it and have been quoted £139 fitted. Any one recommend this or not ?

Great site - thanks for your help !!!!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Dear All - Hi from a newbie on the forum and apologies of this subject has already been covered - but I am seeking your advice !

I own a Silver Metallic SX4 bad boy and love it to death - smashing car - my dog and I ride around all day !!!

I would really like to hear from anyone who has had any dealings with the Suzuki I-Pod Interface that they are fitting now. I have spoken to my dealer about it and have been quoted £139 fitted. Any one recommend this or not ?

Great site - thanks for your help !!!!!
I prefer the aux cable that connects in the back. You then plug into your headphone jack. Doesn't charge your iPod but it does allow total control of the device.
With the iPod connector you have to make playlist called Clarion01, Clarion02 and can only play songs in those playlist. Not just whatever songs you want.

And you might be able to get it plugged in, without removing any trim, if you find someone with skinny arms.

http://noflagpins.com

1 - 2 of 2 Posts