Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
good day guys i would like to know if anybody have any ecu wiring diagrams that come for 2007 Suzuki i wanna know what color wires that are

1 TP sensor
2 airflow sensor

i wanna know what colors wires run to the 2007 Suzuki ecu
i have a wide-band that i wanna install

·
Registered
838 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Yes I have that and others on this forum too. It is not enough to know the name SX4. There are several variations. FIll up your profile for location, car model, engine type, transmisison type, AWD or not...etc so you can have a relevant reply.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Sorry to hijack this thread but anywhere I can get the whole Wiring Diagram Manual for my 2012 SX4 JLX AWD, CVT?
Salut jay...nowhere to be found but my 2011 goes very well with the 2007-2009 manual that most have been able to download..(one link in the sticky still works I think) except for the CVT of course that began in 2010 and the hydraulic power steering that is not in that shop manual..though they show the serpentine belt routing with the P/S pump. IN addition, you must consider that our canadian version uses the Hong Kong circuit at least for the headlights. YOu can PM me in French for specific details if you wish.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts