Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I have a Basic Model Suzuki Swift 07 Hatch Manual 1.5 5Door. I bought my Suzuki brand new and look after her really wel,l but just recently she is starting to make whining noises when i reach 70 kilometers and gets louder. Its not coming from the rear of the car, its sounds more up front. The whining noise is not coming from a definitely left or right side of car .Also when i take my foot off the accelerator she's still making whining noises. The noise has only appeared since i got new tires from a reputable dealership and they said it had nothing to do with the tires.

Hope someone can help
Thank you::)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Maybe your wheel bearings are gone in your front hubs. When I had a wheel bearing go in the rear it made a whining noise. Got louder the faster I went.

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
Hello

I have a Basic Model Suzuki Swift 07 Hatch Manual 1.5 5Door. I bought my Suzuki brand new and look after her really wel,l but just recently she is starting to make whining noises when i reach 70 kilometers and gets louder. Its not coming from the rear of the car, its sounds more up front. The whining noise is not coming from a definitely left or right side of car .Also when i take my foot off the accelerator she's still making whining noises. The noise has only appeared since i got new tires from a reputable dealership and they said it had nothing to do with the tires.

Hope someone can help
Thank you::)
change your tyre pressure up or down 5 psi and see if the noise changes note, that will prove or disprove the tyres. Strange the noise has only appeared since changing them

1 - 3 of 3 Posts