Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2014 model swift sport with brand new king springs I was looking at 800 dollors for the lot as they were in there for a couple hundred kays if anyone is interested please pm me cheers Allen that's is for the springs and shocks sorry for the confusion

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I have a 2014 model swift sport with brand new king springs I was looking at 800 dollors for the lot as they were in there for a couple hundred kays if anyone is interested please pm me cheers Allen that's is for the springs and shocks sorry for the confusion I have the photos on here but I am having trouble uploading them they are also on gumtree victoria or contact me on my mobile 0409370649

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Or make a offer

I have a 2014 model swift sport with brand new king springs I was looking at 800 dollors for the lot as they were in there for a couple hundred kays if anyone is interested please pm me cheers Allen that's is for the springs and shocks sorry for the confusion I have the photos on here but I am having trouble uploading them they are also on gumtree victoria or contact me on my mobile 0409370649
or make a offer

1 - 3 of 3 Posts