Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. I am seeking some assistance. I have a 2013 Suzuki Swift Idle Stop Technology. Ever since i bought the car i start experiencing some issue. It has a CVT Transmission so when i bought it once i tip my toe on it the car moves off immediately. Now it started bucking as well as not giving me power, especially up hill. Today i noticed that the Green "A" Icon is no longer there and this orange "A" starts flashing. Of course i tried using the A off button but that has no effect. My dashboard doesn't go green anymore as well. Can anyone explain whats going on here as well as direct me to where the Idle Stop is located so that if i need to change it i can go in and change it please?

Sleeve Asphalt T-shirt Font Road surface

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Check condition of the battery. If its getting low on capacity then that will disable the stop start functionality
Idle stop is inbuilt into the bcm and engine ecm and isn't a component you can just change if its faulty
This is very helpful. Currently i have no power going up hill whether in Drive or in Low gear.... it does not accelerate instantly anymore. takes awhile to build up. I thought it was Mass air filter but i have no way of checking it. SO its a mystery to all my mechanics. Normally with this swift if i barely press the pedals it moves off instantly. Now i just dont get the power.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i just ordered a Scanner. Will do that when it gets here. Before the mass air filter did come on. We cleaned it and it stayed on...then we had to clear the code. However i am now wondering if that could be the issue.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts