Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i have a 1990 suzuki super carry which i have repainted which required taking the dash out now i've put everything back together and i have absolutely no power coming to the dash i am clueless on what it could be the battery has good ground earth lead from engine to body is good it all worked before i pulled it apart but it doesn't make any sense to me thinking it might be the switch on the starter motor as there is only 2 wires coming off the positive battery terminal help would be so much appreciated as this car should have been drivable 4 months ago.

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
Hopefully somebody can help, but not me I'm afraid. I've never managed to find any workshop manuals for these other than paperback and there asking good money for them. 99500-85200-01e , may be worth a "Google" and see what you find. If your planning on keeping it for some time it may well be worth getting one. All I can add is that the combination meter supply is often the black/white wire.

Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Sorry about the valve post, it got on here and not where it was supposed to.

Anyway, have you checked the fuses, and did you disconnect the negitive post of the battery when you pulled it out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts