Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i slid on black ice, front left wheel hit the back of truck. wheel was bend inward, little 'arm' on this side also bend a bit, but steering wheel is 'freely' moving, like uncoupled from a nut or bolt ?!. any idea what could be broken ?. of course, i'm a little beggar w. an attitude , but i want to take my hat off & thank from the bottom of my heart to all of you: dears & unsung heroes that spent your entire life learning about these beautiful cars of ours, yet still find time to share your knowledge w. little twits like us...

·
Super Moderator
17,596 Posts
Give us the model and year. A pic of the damaged area will help too.

Welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tnx, Max

suzuki verona, 2005. front left fender & wheel damage, as the wheel got crashed & pushed inward, so instead of being parallel, they are 'pointing' at each other. thank you so much for time, victor

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dear Aquanaut20 thank you, you need pictures of the car ! but dear victor : doesn't KNOW how to upload them ( sweet little darling him...)! i have to wait for kids from school, maybe they'll know ?!? ...plus, as reward, i'm sure i have to 'cough up' 2 more ice cream cones. i hope by tomorrow...tnx to all, victor

·
Registered
8,421 Posts
Have someone, get under the car and inspect the steering components,

A frame,
ball joints and
Tie rods

Something is bent or broken...

... Philip

1 - 8 of 8 Posts