Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have you guys seen this? Kinda cool I thought.

One of the things I love about the Japanese Auto Market is that you can accessorize just about any kind of vehicle with the support of the factory, and when I say accessorize, I mean change the looks cosmetically as well as mechanically, not just buy a bike rack or car cover. American Suzuki may not offer the extent of accessories and graphics that they do in Japan, but its still a lot more than some other manufacturers.

While GM, Ford and even the other Japanese import manufacturers here in the U.S. (with the exception of Scion) might never introduce a "tuner" van like the Every, American Suzuki did, by extension, offer the SWT accessories on my Forenza Wagon (though I'd wager most people were expected to accessorize the sedan and Reno). A station wagon with a naturally aspirated 2.0L 4-cylinder engine....that's hardly a blazing performance machine, yet you can get tuner style wheels and graphics among other things for it. American Suzuki even offered a full brochure of accessories for my Wagon, not just some hard to find web link. That's one of the things that prompted me to get my Forenza Wagon -- the attention Suzuki pays to personalization. And if I was in Japan, I'd buy a small "bread box" van like the Every, and I'd get an accessory package like the one here. I've always been a fan of small utilitarian vans, so why not get one that looks good too?

This Suzuki Sport Every Van (one of two packages) offers an impressive, long list of optional parts and accessories including a unique muffler, body kit parts such as a front bumper, an HID headlamp kit (not shown?), many minor mechanical parts and of course the emblems and stickers. Want to accessorize your GM van in the States? Get a cargo mat and a bugflector... ;)

SUZUKIPHILE - Suzuki Sport Every

·
Registered
200 Posts
the thing is sir ming, is that if somebody from this forum would gladly open up a "tuner" import shop with those goodies from japan there in the US, then there would be no problem if you're an OEM-bolt in fanatic of suzukisport products ;)

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
j-six said:
the thing is sir ming, is that if somebody from this forum would gladly open up a "tuner" import shop with those goodies from japan there in the US, then there would be no problem if you're an OEM-bolt in fanatic of suzukisport products ;)
True, but first we need the Every to be street legal! :D Last time I checked the only way to get a kei truck or van in the states is for agricultural and off road use....

(But for cars like the SX4 it would be great)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts