·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
better pics of the "S" signs

View attachment 5078

View attachment 5079

(click on pic to see full size)

Here are a couple better pics of the "S" logo sign and the blue green signs. The dealer told me the blue/green signs are Suzukis logo for 4 wheel drive. Is that right? They were dusty from sitting inside the attic in the shop, but they clean up and look real nice. Regular 110 volt electricity. Would look super cool in your garage or shop.

Make offer

bigredbrad

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm located in Lincoln, Nebraska, USA. Any reasonable offer will be considered since I'm not into suzukis. I think these should be hanging in the garage of a real suzuki fan. bigredbrad

·
Registered
334 Posts
Well I'm 'into' Suzukis - I own the 2nd Tracker ever built - but the shipping from Nebraska to Ontario Canada would be a killer.

Thanks!
Bob

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Nunk - I am in Lincoln, NE, so we are only about 200 miles apart. You are welcome to come up and look at them. If you want to buy them all I would deliver to you on my trailer. Which signs are you interested in? You can contact me on my direct email [email protected] if you want to.

Otherwise, I am setting up a ebay store and will probably list the signs, all the manuals, some new and used parts all in my ebay store next week.

Let me know, brad

1 - 9 of 9 Posts