Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody... I just recently became a zuk fan and I love my lil 91 sammy... But, I have been running into a few things that I have been needing some input on... Firstly, I have heard of these things being know for fauly transmissions... I am getting kind of a sandy noise from my transmission and am confident that is where the sound is coming from... I was wondering if it may be the clutch or if the transmission is grinding and I need a rebuild or replace...

Next, I have become power hungry, my lil 1.3L just isn't cutting it n e more and and lookin for more power that won't destroy my budget... (Like a few hundred dollars) What would someone recommend, I am lookin for a swap that will not require many, if any modifications to the suspention or clearance... it has stock... well, everything... and should I get a new motor with transmission or are there any motors that will bolt up to the stock sammy without modification except for the 1.6 Sidekick? I am already anticipating having to get a new tranny... Any input, instructions, estimates, and/or url's would be much appreciated..

Thanks,
Ricky

·
Registered
1 Posts
rims

hey, I'm looking to get some bigger rims for my 98 samurai. Jeep wrangler rims seem to be the closest match that are available. Does anyone have recommendations for certain type of Jeep wrangler rims that fit the samurai's well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts