Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a suzuki 06 reno and I took it down to an electronics store to have keyless installed ,well when they went to install it and got it all hooked up until they could notr locate a wiring diagram. Does anyone out there have anything? Suzuki told me to go to suzuki pitstop for a small fee...please help

·
Registered
433 Posts
what id like to know is why you are spending more money for keyless when you could have just got the model with keyless.

besides that suzuki-pitshop has got the mechanic manual for sale, both computer based and paper based. if i were you id get the paper based it could come in handy for other things as well as the wiring diagram. i would have already purchased it but i think it runs for a couple of hundred.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Sometimes you take the car you get... I got my Wagon S used w/3800 miles on it. New car smell, $9750.

Kelly, you might consider going to the dealership; someone on here awhile back was looking to get keyless and cruise added to his base model. His dealership was adding both for $400 total.
For just the keyless, it might be almost as cheap as aftermarket, and it hooks right up to the wiring harness. That means no cutting into or messing with electrical stuff in your car -- and that means long life and prosperity for an auto. Hack up an electrical system with add-ins, drive for a few years and shake things loose, and that new car might not act so new.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts