Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

Got this pictures from the web and they really have nice looking van and pick up. The daihatsu atrai has a classic make over.

Enjoy!

[attachmentid=1472][attachmentid=1473][attachmentid=1474][attachmentid=1475][attachmentid=1476][attachmentid=1471]

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello Steeljack!

It's been a long time since you visit this forum. :) Majority of the pictures I've search on the internet using the image category. I don't remember the rest of the sites but I did save a lot of them for my collection. But here are the sites that i've visited and you can check. Hope you like them. I also have a review of the Daihatsu Hi-jet from UK. If you want i can sent it to you?

http://www.japanoid.com/faq.html
http://english.auto.vl.ru/catalog/suzuki/
http://public.fotki.com/Suzmot/vehicles/suzuki/carry/

India, China and Vietnam still makes those Suzuki Carry vans. In India they call it Maruti omni. Pakistan it's called suzuki bolan. There are brand new China made carry for sale in Q.C. in del Monte.

I also visited The Australianmightyboy forum and that's were I saw you van.
Here are some more pictures.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I get around 15km/liter with the smaller wheel/tire combo. When I was using 185/60r13 tires, I got up to 18km/liter. Both are urban figures.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mayroon na palang air vent under your bumper it should have funnel the air under your engine to dissipate the heat.

Nice ride! :grin:

·
Registered
7 Posts
hi pascalhatesworm. how many km per liter do you get from your ride? i just bought a suzuki carry model 94 and got only 7.9 km per liter. i dont have the aircon working yet. by the way it has a 4 cyc 1000 cc engine.

·
Registered
2 Posts
super carry 970cc

Hello, my name is Fazal and i drive a 1995 super carry 970cc. The problem is my starter is giving lots of trouble and i can't find a replacement.

I live in Guyana (Caribbean). Is there any way in which you can help?

Thanks.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Can you be more specific on the problem of your starter?:confused:

If you click your ignition key and all the gauges lighted up, the culprit might be electrical. Low electrical current is flowing to your starter. Solution: Put a relay to your socket to boost the electric current. Now if your starter has a hard time starting then have your starter/solonoid repair and clean.

Hope this helps.:)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey Fazal, I drive a Carry ST90. Is your motor mounted on a 45 degree angle aswell? Does the gear box use remote linkages and is the box a five speed?

·
Registered
32 Posts
mileage

Hi! this is junver from Tacloban City, Leyte
mine is 2000 suzuki super carry 1000cc
F10a Engine 8 Valve/4 cylinder/5 speed transmission
14.5 km/liter with aircon using speed 55km/hr top speed 60km/hr
16.0 km/liter without using aircon with 55km/hr top speed 60km/hr
following the periodic maitenance schedule and well maintained

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi Junver,

Mukhang wala masyado traffic dyan ah. I don't get reading in city driving here in Manila.:) Well, chaotic talaga dito.

To Nehemiah,

All Suzuki's from the late 80s to early 90's front engine whether its an F5, F6, F8 and F10 engine is mounted at 45 degrees angle.

I am not sure with the 1999 and 2002 engine if its tilted at 45 degrees.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Mang Caloy, newbie from bacolod here. So is it a necessity to upgrade to 13 in wheels to up the mileage? Have a 6 valve on 12 inch from the 1st owner. Thanks in advance.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts