Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
View attachment 5063

(click on picture to see in full size)

Shop Service and Parts Manuals from a Closed small town Suzuki Dealer. Some have never been opened. Most have little to no use at all. The dealer only had one part time mechanic since they only sold about 30 suzukis in 4 years of business. Would prefer to sell all for one price, but will seperate. I sell a lot of stuff on ebay, so I am willing ship internationally via USPS Priority if you need me to. Payment can be by paypal or money order. Make best offer for the books that you want. Please dont lowball me too bad! I dont want new price, but I know that they are worth more than $5 each. Books not sold will be listed on ebay. Just wanted to give everybody here first chance. I can send more pictures of each book direct if you let me know what you are interested in. thanks, bigredbrad

·
Super Moderator
4,435 Posts
brad. like I asked before.. Do you have 01 or 02 or 02 xl7 shop manuals??

how much for the 04 xl7 manuals?

Thanks, Frank

·
Registered
24 Posts
Interested in a FSM for Sidekicks, need it to be the one that covers the 1995 year model. I can't read the text on the spines of the books to the left in your picture.

What all diagnostic tools do you have?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,

I own a pontiac sunrunner 1996. I believe is equivalent to a sidekick JX (2 doors, soft top 4 X 4).

Having it's service manual would be handy.

I live in Canada.

If you have this item, how much are you asking fot it.

Thank's,

Michel

1 - 10 of 10 Posts