Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm interested in getting a dropside model for business use, but someone told me that multicabs can't be used in south , north, and coastal road expressways. Is is true? I want to use it from Cavite to Divisoria so I need to pass by coastal road.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I haven't heard any information that van or pick-ups are banned on major expressway. I still see a lot of them that travel and I just use my van sa South expressway and wala naman problema. Pascalhatesworm travels to Tarlac and nobody is stopping him. So I guess sa coastal road hindi sya bawal. Just be careful sa crosswind and pag nadaanan ka ng bus o truck especially if you have the origanal small tires.

Goodluck!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So it's just rumors lang pala,
regarding po sa tires, balak ko sana mag 13inch na 50 series na 6inch ang lapad. meron po bang nabibilhan na ganun size na fit sa mga suzukis? gusto ko sanang gawin parang toy truck, yun bang nakalabas ng konti yun gulong sa body

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sir regarding po dun sa mags, meron kaya fit ang studs for suzukis?
any idea po kung saan ako makakakuha ng mags and tires?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Regarding restrictions on NLX i think the emphasis is more on the engine displacement. 400cc is min - so this applies only to bikers. zuks minivan/truck normally has 660cc.

YT i think what he is asking is more of the truck type (dropside).

·
Registered
78 Posts
For the tires, try Minerva Tire Gallery (Westgate, Filinvest Corporate City, Alabang, Muntinlupa City). For the positive offset wheels, try looking for old 13" wheels from the 80s with a bolt circle of 114.3mm.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
@pascalhatesworm,
yes sir I'm opting to get the dropside model. I need an open type flatbed kasi and it looks more cute for me hehe.

@mang caloy,
ganda naman ng pics ng nasa avatar nyo, that's exactly what I want to do if I could get one.

gustong-gusto ko na kumuha ng suzuki dropside but I'm having second thoughts kasi nga baka masita ako sa coastal road.

·
Banned
18 Posts
its ok to use it in expressway everyweek we use our kei van to go manila and back here at bulacan it had no prob. its so fast can run 110-120 kph if i open my aircon 100kph is ok but when me and my dad use our suzuki carry 1992 w/ a/c on it can run up to 120kph but the machine is too angry bec. it has only 4 speed not like my van has 5speed

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sa Coastal Road wala problem ang mga Suzukis kasi marami bumabyahe... masisita ka lang dun if ever na:
1. Expired LTO Registration mo.
2. Your cargo is not properly packed and tied to your vehicle and may cause serious danger to other motorists.
3. You drive like a crazy taxi driver.
4. You look like Piolo Pascual.

hehhehe :)
Cheers mate!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ako I already purchased a Suzuki Minivan, closed type with an F10A engine 1000cc. I'm planning to use it to carry cargo from manila to cavite almost 4 days a week. I've seen a lot like my van do that everyday, so what's keeping you from taking one on expressways?

·
Registered
85 Posts
makulay said:
Sa Coastal Road wala problem ang mga Suzukis kasi marami bumabyahe... masisita ka lang dun if ever na:
1. Expired LTO Registration mo.
2. Your cargo is not properly packed and tied to your vehicle and may cause serious danger to other motorists.
3. You drive like a crazy taxi driver.
4. You look like Piolo Pascual.

hehhehe :)
Cheers mate!

hehehehe.. ganun bha? :lol:

·
Registered
200 Posts
maybe it was misunderstood with regards to the engine displacement of the carry ;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Gud day! I would like to know if i can have passengers at the back of my pick up entering expressway? My friend told me that its prohibited bec. they were pulled over by patrol in their pick up truck at nlex before. Is this true? My suzuki is with canopy by the way. thank you.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts