Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
do it by regions, east, west, midwest. im down.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Same here, but everyones car, has more done then me so Id feel dumb... ha ha.
What have you done so far? I'm probably down there next to you.

And it'd be nice to have a meet, if, as somebody mentioned, we weren't so spread out. I think I've only seen one person in this part of the board from WA...

·
Registered
511 Posts
What have you done so far? I'm probably down there next to you.

And it'd be nice to have a meet, if, as somebody mentioned, we weren't so spread out. I think I've only seen one person in this part of the board from WA...
Tinted tails, and once my ebay crap arrives my AEM cold air intake... And hopefully before this meet (if it happens I will have some nice rims) and some other go fast bits.. and you?

·
Registered
511 Posts
it would be cool but i think we are all spread out across america and canada so you cant really organize it so everybody would come.
And if your in nashville,tn my dad lives in adams,tn.. so whats up lets do this and meet in kentucky haha who's down.. where we meeting.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Tinted tails, and once my ebay crap arrives my AEM cold air intake... And hopefully before this meet (if it happens I will have some nice rims) and some other go fast bits.. and you?
I have you beat, all i got is the k&n drop in air filter, and a system weighing the trunk of my reno down :lol:

·
Registered
418 Posts
well just the h7 4300k bulbs i got from ebay for 7.99 we will see how long they last haha it is not a true xenon kit. if i do get them im going for the 6000k but i just dont know what brand to trust.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Ya i feel that, plus its a bit of money just for headlights, I just want to paint the inside reflectors black (cool 20 buck visual mod) would go nice with my tinted tails haha.

·
Registered
418 Posts
yah for the forenza, the reno comes with the holegen projectors, id throw some hids on it. i would glare to bad like the factory holegen reflectors, my manager put 10000k hids both headlights and fog lights on his fit, he goes around blinding ppl at night haha.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Ya i hate them damn things on other cars its like there driving by and your thinking "okay wheres the road uh i think its right here" but I wouldnt mind having them haha. I can never tell if they have brights on its really crazy Im suprized thats not illegal.

·
Registered
418 Posts
yeah i hate it at night those acura and lexus suvs pull up behind you at stop light and some how the their light hits all my mirrors just right so its aiming at my head thats what i hate.

·
Registered
511 Posts
yeah i hate it at night those acura and lexus suvs pull up behind you at stop light and some how the their light hits all my mirrors just right so its aiming at my head thats what i hate.
lol yep, I want to rig a switch in my car with bright as lights shining out the back for people like that now that would be fun.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts