Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I am new to this forum and really love my car. I had an engine swap to a manual Liana/Aerio from 1.3 to 1.8. The power is so good. I was running the old 1.3 ECU. Finally found the ECU ( Picture attached). I have its wiring harness of ECU and the auto gear which I want to shift to. The problem is that I do not know which Gear card/smaller ECU to go with.

1. Please guide me which card goes with this ecu and gear( the gear has four connectors. One main grey colored grip. two solenoids and one other)
2. I need the wiring diagram for both the ECU'S. i.e. main ecu pic attached and the gear ecu which i dont know about. the diagrams pinouts etc

Please need your help. Would be really thankful.

Sal

Attachments

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
first of all, what are you asking? are you trying to find an ecu for the 1.8? or for an automatic transmission? or are you trying to fit an automatic transmission to your engine? relative years and models will help too as there is a very big difference in ecu's between years and getting them, to communicate with each other can be problematic.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
first of all, what are you asking? are you trying to find an ecu for the 1.8? or for an automatic transmission? or are you trying to fit an automatic transmission to your engine? relative years and models will help too as there is a very big difference in ecu's between years and getting them, to communicate with each other can be problematic.
Thanks for the kind reply.

Well I have this ecu which i have attached a picture of. I do not have the gear ecu, as to my knowledge there are two ecu's. one is the main the other one is the gear ecu; from which the wiring goes in to the main ecu and gearbox

i do not have the schematics of this ecu and do not know which gear ecu goes with this ecu.

I am attaching the pictures of the gear box which i bought from the market and installed it which had a perfect fitting.

So what I need is:

-information on gear ecu which goes with this one
-schematics for both of them
-is this ecu vvt or vvti?

Really appreciate that you took out time to help me out.

Thanks a lot

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts