Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys im new here i have a suzuki liana 2001,
I Wonder what is this in my oil cap? (check photos), i will appreciate any tips what this could. Thanks

·
Registered
8,259 Posts
Normal condensation by-products the looks of things. How many long hot trips does this car get? This is common to see in older vehicles that predominantly do shirt round town trips.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The problem is my radiator fan dont work and I have been driving 1year and 6 months like this, and now im taking this problem serious because i have more knowledge, my radiator fan dont activate, iam start to think that the temperature sensor is failing, its giving false vibes to the computer and never activate, the mecanic said that the relay and The radiator fan is good, but they never drive the car because they tested the fan with multimeter and the cars battery, any tips what it could be? Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I recently changed engine oil, spark plugs, antifreeze in radiator, and I Havent notice any strange for example spark plugs with oil or the antifreeze mix with oil when changing , or the car throwing white smoke at exhaust,
Nothing of those, if i continue i will blow the gasket, any tips? Thanks

·
Super Moderator
13,894 Posts
40km per day in how many trips...

40km per day in two trips gives the engine enough time to get up to operating temperature & "burn off" accumulated condensation, 40km per day in ten trips would be another matter all together.

40km per day in ten trips may sound ridiculous, but it's entirely possible, if you're doing courier deliveries or field service.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
(20) (20)=40 km with only 2 trip, im starting to worry about the photos i send from my oil cap, do it seems that i have blown head gasket?

·
Registered
8,259 Posts
Personally I wouldn't be panicking if its not excessive and its not using oil or water.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys, i just discovered that my sensor temperature is failing, i disconnected the sensor and The cooling fan started to work!
Im waiting for The New sensor to come, so i can install it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts