Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Add Bluetooth to your Suzuki Kizashi Bluetooth adapter
If you’re like me I was disappointed I purchased a Kizashi without Bluetooth. No Aux only the USB which seems to only work for Apple devices. Well I found a cheap device for $10 at Fry’s electronics called Naxa Model NAB-4003. You simply plug it in and it over rides your USB to allow Bluetooth from any device. Only audio no voice calls. I added a link below.

Wireless Audio Adapter with Bluetooth® for USB Connectors - Bluetooth® Wireless Receiver & Adapter

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
What's the audio quality like? I've only tried bluetooth streaming once and was disappointed with the sound (perhaps it was the poor quality of the track on my phone?)

·
Registered
5 Posts
I got it yesterday. Had to solve separate BT issues on my Kizzy, but tested it after:

Not a good solution on the DNX6020 - it works about 50% of the time (the other 50% it freezes the unit and must unplug the USB and turn off/on the unit to restart)

Also, when it finally pairs, it takes almost 30 seconds to pair and send sound to the unit, so the lag is there. I would only use it for a long drive, set it up in the driveway,(it will take you a try or two) and have a long playlist as the connection is fragile and picking a different source, too many fast forwards (or receiving a call) will end the BT connection. And yes, every time you start the car you'll have to set it up all over again.

Sound Quality is acceptable, once you get it to work.

Also, its simple BT, so the controls in steering wheel don't work. As mentioned, very limited but is a last-resort solution.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts