Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is funny that i spend the money to buy a new car(05 forenza)does not drive or feel like a new car. i spent the money for a new car & expacting for a new car. but is not even 3 monthes , its in the shop for a major engine work already. the engine needs a engine head replacement. i was wondering where i could go make a compliant to. and is there anything i could do to make suzuki awared of this matter. before i buy this car. i was still had hight hopes for suzuki but now i lost all my hopes for it. i dont think i will ever buy another suzuki product again in my life. and i will not recomand any of my friends and families for it too. if i would have know that suzuki's auto suck like that.i would have not place the deal at the first place. can anyone tell me if there is any way to ask suzuki to either buy back the car or give me a new car. or at least give me a discont on the car, becuase i still have a load on the car. and since the car dont feel like a new car any more, i dont very want to keep paying for it.

·
Registered
56 Posts
i dont know what to tell you what to do about the situation but if u wanted a reliable car that will last a lot longer u should of have gone with a honda or toyota. dont get me wrong im new to suzuki's myself but i love my little tracker, love going off road or just driving it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I bought a new 2001 esteem, my car was built 100% in japan
Your forenza was built in korea, at the old daewoo factory.
Most people dont know that, although on the window sticker it does say " Country of Origin " and when you saw made it korea, that should of been the tip off to you that something was amiss there, why would suzuki build their flagship in a country other than japan, now that they dont sell the esteem or the verona, incidentally the verona was built at the same daewoo factory where the built / continue to build the forenza, apparently the penney pinchers at suzuki have either fell into a barrel of saki or their brains are fried from a little too much wasabi, now we will have to see if the loommakers over there have the good sense to build the kazashi in hamamatsu where they built my esteem + sport model.
When i was a kid, we used to say china cheap, jap junk and korea crap.
I thought that junk was better than crap and cheap and cheap was better than crap , so that places junk at the top and crap at the bottom of the list with cheap closer to crap than it is to junk which is always another mans treasure but cheap and crap always have been and always will be.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts