Registered
197 Posts
You both have nice cars!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks,

BTW A-Type, I really like your Aerio..nice work!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Originally posted by Tim04@Sep 24 2004, 07:16 PM
Thanks,

BTW A-Type, I really like your Aerio..nice work!
thanks man, BTW there are some really great Korean Bodykits for the forenza that you could get if you ever think about customizing your ride.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by A-type`@Sep 30 2004, 07:22 PM
thanks man, BTW there are some really great Korean Bodykits for the Verona that you could get if you ever think about customizing your ride.
I have seen the body kits for the verona and personally I dont care for them. Plus I dont want to alter the kit to have it fit my car(Forenza). I'll wait I want to focus more on Suspension upgrades first and then I will go into aesthetics. Thats what I am looking forward to. Now all I need is the money to reach my goals <_<

There is one concept bodykit that I would get if it is ever made. I have a post showing the picture in the Forenza Forum.Intimidator's Concept Bodykit

·
Registered
22 Posts
Originally posted by Tim04@Sep 30 2004, 07:33 PM
I have seen the body kits for the verona and personally I dont care for them. Plus I dont want to alter the kit to have it fit my car(Forenza). I'll wait I want to focus more on Suspension upgrades first and then I will go into aesthetics. Thats what I am looking forward to. Now all I need is the money to reach my goals <_<

There is one concept bodykit that I would get if it is ever made. I have a post showing the picture in the Forenza Forum.Intimidator's Concept Bodykit
That verona was a typo, I meant forenza

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by A-type`@Sep 30 2004, 08:26 PM
That verona was a typo, I meant forenza

Can you give me a link to where I can find any other body kits?

Thanks,
Tim :D

·
Registered
197 Posts
I like Ixion's bodykit for the Verona. Do you think they have one for the Forenza?

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Originally posted by A-type`@Sep 30 2004, 07:22 PM
thanks man, BTW there are some really great Korean Bodykits for the forenza that you could get if you ever think about customizing your ride.

I have a forenza and ive never seen any body kids except concepts? Know anywhere that has them? ive looked alot.

·
Registered
1 Posts
A-type, where did you find all that stuff for your car? I'm looking to modify my aerio but have no idea where to start lookin.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Originally posted by craz79@May 24 2005, 04:41 PM
A-type, where did you find all that stuff for your car? I'm looking to modify my aerio but have no idea where to start lookin.
Stick around...we'll learn ya!

What kinda aftermarket goods are you looking for, and maybe I can point you in the right dirrection?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts