Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day, I need Help.
i am in need of a photo of a Chassis only of a Suzuki Mini Van or pickup with F6a Front or Rear mounted engine, i have a project in mind using a suzuki minivan or pickup for my golf cart conversion. I only need the entire chassis photo with out the body.

Hoping to get a response before i buy any of the two for me have an idea which one is better to use for my golf cart body.

Thank you.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Greetings! The van IS a golf cart! What to modify? LOL
It needs wide tires on front, and duels on rear(reduces ground pressure)
Change the rear hatch to a split type (tail gate lower, upper with the struts reinforced/braced so you can run locked up.

Install 4 12V fans, it's done.
Only have a drawing

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for your reply and assistance, can i have another favor if you have the picture of said chassis with complete under chassis (tires, engine, suspension etc but without the body itself will really help a lot for to decide to continue with my golf cart conversion project here in the philippines.

Again thank you very much for your help.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Greetings! I have seen hundreds of dismantled Suzuki vehicles here, but none are stripped of body components. They are ether cut behind front seat top to bottom, or above floor 1/2 inches front to back, but none have frame exposed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts