Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I texted the seller and asked him if this really genuine, he answered yes.

At this price, our bros in MM can actually ask someone in Cebu to buy this and have it shipped for at still lesser cost than buying in MM :D

·
Registered
114 Posts
really good prices!

hi gnm593,

first of all i applaud you for finding and posting the link!

maybe you can help us guys here in terms of buying and shipping the parts.

just to give you an idea, me personally, i will be needing for my F5A two sets (one for my spare engine) of spark plug and cables (high tension cables), full gasket set, fuel filter, and timing belt and one set of front and rear brake pads. the only thing that's stopping me from gooing on with my truck's repair is the cost of the parts!!!

the idea is for us here to consolidate all of our requirements then we'll send it to you guys for purchasing (group freight na lang para cheaper). we can probably send you money for buying the stuff. other suggestions are most welcome. this is really one big accomplishment of this egroup if it pushes through!

i suppose this will be on our agenda on the 24th!

suzuki owners unite!

·
Registered
114 Posts
yup, please do gnm593.....

i think i might be needing those parts sooner than expected.

thanks much! kindly include a F5A turbo and intercooler in your canvass.

safe riding!

·
Registered
64 Posts
guys, i think you visit nalang this site: istorya.net
some of the sellers there leave contact numbers.coz we have internet connection dito sa office for the past weeks.

·
Registered
114 Posts
does anybody know where i can buy the rubber cone shaped cover for where the speedometer cable enters the gearbox? mine doesn't have one which it should have to prevent sand from entering the cavity. i had to change the o-rings to prevent oil leakage twice already because of abrasion from small particles.

thanks for your help guys.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello There

I'm just a newbie here, glad to know there's a forum on suzuki mini truck. I just recently aquired a suzuki 4x4 pick but I dont have any idea on maintaining it. Can anyone give me an idea on when should it be scheduled for tune up, change oil or when does its timing belt replaced? is there a particular mileage for these maintenance?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Gentlemen, i need to buy a supercarry van. Am from Angeles Pampnaga. Where is the nearest place I can buy the supercarry. Am looking for the latest model of the van, just before the APV model came out. Please hel. Thank you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi guys,

Me alam ba kayo kung saan ako pwede maka bili ng distributor rotor para sa Turbo engine ng multicab van ko?

THanks ahead

1 - 20 of 26 Posts