Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there! Newbie here! Just recently bought a suzuki every with a F5 550cc engine(no turbo). Very economical and dependable vehicle. But since I live in a tropical country, airconditioning is a necessity especially during summer. Can you put airconditioning on this mini van? And is it cold enough that reaches that passenger from the rear?

Your advise will be very much appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hey Dude,

Like what i told you in a different forum. mine has a 1000cc but the aircondition is not that cold enough to comfortably ventilate the whole of it. could be freon or needs cleaning or something like that. i am planning to have it checked if it works great then you might need to proceed with your plan - change engine? :57:

Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Some people in Japan put a clear plastic curtain behind the driver and passenger seats. That keeps the cold air in the front as it is very hard to cool down the whole van with that a/c.

Regards

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You've read my mind! :grin: I was also thinking about putting a shower curtain at the rear seat of my van so that i can contain the cold air when the AC is on.

I was also thinking of a mobile platform that i can place in the rear compartment to act like a second floor if i have a lot of stuff to carry since it has a high roof.

In UK there is a company that converts an ordinary van to a camping van. Pretty neat. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the advise on the curtain. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts