Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys and gals im new here....

Just wanna know youre opinion regarding suzuki every joy pop.Im recently contemplating on buying this type of suzuki .

sa importer from imus cavite ko sya nakita and its priced at 190k.It has power steering ,power windows ,power door locks and they say that it also has EFI turbo. The date on the seatbelt indicates that it is a 1999 model.

Any input will be very much appreciated .....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
200 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have a second hand joy pop. My mechanic just finished repairing the engine, no power steering, just finished reinstalling aircon, no power windows or locks, carb type.

Choose a lighter color since darker paint absorb heat. Mine is dark blue, whew :sunce: it can get so hot parang nagbe-bake sa loob. I find it a joy to drive though underpowered siya. Ive read about this type of vehicle going beyond 100kph but mine can barely exceed 80kph. I dont know what the problem is. Nevertheless I learned to love everything about this cute vehicle. What I really like about it is I can park on the side of the road without this vehicle significantly obstructing the traffic and the minimal fuel consumption. I can easily maneuver out of narrow streets and tight situations. 190thou for your every, I got mine at half the price minus the convenience of other features.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Hi there! It is true that it's hard to reach more than 80 kph in our van but i did reach 100 kph before but that was scary and the noise inside the van will be unbearable especially if you try talking to your passenger.

I guess 80 kph is enough considering it is the speed that you don't consume too much gas and the power is just right. You should also check if your van has a speed delimiter and it usually beeps when you reach a particular speed higher than 80 kphs. They install this for safety purposes and of course to be aware of your speed. Mahirap ng mabanga lalo na sa van natin.:)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
atlast !!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi guys finally got my every joy pop's registration after a month long wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

will upload the actual pics soon

yuhooooooooooooo!:D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry but no reviews yet for the ride because I seldom use it .no idea also with the fuel consumption .

i will post the reviews soon hehehehe

by the way my company provided service vehicle is a suzuki bravo 1.0 hehehe:D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thnks sir yellowturtle.

saw youre van last sat. at the hobbies of asia i wasnt able to introduce myself to you guys because the wifey was in a hurry because it was about to rain and i was with my son. i dont know if you noticed me ( i was carrying my son when we passed by youre van and the lowered suzuki dropside):D

nice van you have and very clean :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
@ kafer

I followed this thread with interest in your acquiring of your suzuki every. Could you provide me with information like the location of your importer as well as contact information? Are they in cavite? I am dying to own a minivan myself particularly the one with extended front end like the every. I'm a current owner of an aging Nissan Vanette and as you've guessed the fuel consumption is killing me. I already owned a daihatsu hi-jet but i relinquished it to my father for his use. Now I want to buy mini-vans for the rest of the family. hahaha. So please assist me if you can by providing the information above.Also please provide information on your minivan (specs), year make, model name, engine and other information. Thanks and really appreciate it!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
@kamowts

my importer is MUGEN trading located along AGUINALDO hi-way.if youre going to imus from bacoor turn right just before the arc of WELCOME TO IMUS.you wont miss it because theres a lot of surplus vehicles displayed.

my every model is JOYPOP as indicated in the sticker.its a 1999 model (as indicated in the seatbelts)it has 660cc engine ,fuel injection with turbo,power windows,lock and steering .with dual airbags w/c i hope still works hehehe.its a/t and the engine is under the driver seat.its like a mini vesion of the apv (may nguso).i got it for 190k + 10k for other stuffs(padulas para pulido ung gawa ,pinoy system eh).

hope i answered all your quries:D

·
Registered
177 Posts
Yellowturtle said:
Hi there! It is true that it's hard to reach more than 80 kph in our van but i did reach 100 kph before but that was scary and the noise inside the van will be unbearable especially if you try talking to your passenger.

I guess 80 kph is enough considering it is the speed that you don't consume too much gas and the power is just right. You should also check if your van has a speed delimiter and it usually beeps when you reach a particular speed higher than 80 kphs. They install this for safety purposes and of course to be aware of your speed. Mahirap ng mabanga lalo na sa van natin.:)
Sir YT, how do we know that we have that "speed delimiter"? Can we hear some beeping / whistling sound when we reach some speed or RPM?

·
Registered
114 Posts
hi bruce,

my carry pickup beeps when i reach 90kph. i think i mentioned this on another thread. its a warning beeper. but of course that's just based on the speedo needle touching the 90kph mark. changing you tires and rims affects your actual speed.

but yes, YT is right in saying once you get to this speed forget about talking to your passenger. haha! even your ipod wont be loud enough to drown the noise! at any rate, 80kph is a decent speed in terms of fuel efficiency and noise issues. when i bring my truck out i speed up to 70kph asap upon entering the slex at the santa rosa entry and maintain this speed up to makati na. unlike before when i always tested the limits of my truck. btw, its a 550cc 4speed 4x4 so its not supposed to go too fast.

just my two cents ! happy zuking!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Every joypop is wounderful wagon. Go for it. Get the latest one instead of 1999. That is 2001 or 2002 with 4AT and K6A engine. I have the expertise of this.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts