Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I have seen more and more of these later type of Suzuki vans advertised here for sale in the Philippines
I just wondered if anybody here has any personal experience with this model . They seem to come with k6a engine with efi and with or without turbo and come in 2wd or 4wd and the choice of 3 gearboxes,
5 speed manual or 3 or 4 speed automatic .
If you own one of these please could you share your thoughts and experience with me .
I understand that they are imported from japan then converted and reassembled here .
My main concern is are parts available for this version here in Philippines?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I own a Suzuki Every DA64V EBD, with 4WD and 4 speed automatic transmission. I bought it here in Puerto Princesa City from a businessman who shipped in 10 units from Cebu. I am satisfied with the looks, style and performance of this minivan. You can't compare it with a brand new Suzuki sub-compact cars of course, but for the price of 250K, I think this is worth the buy. There are many spare parts in Cebu and Davao, as these areas are the ones importing the second hand Japanese models and re-assembling and refurbishing them here in the Philippines.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts