Suzuki Forums banner

Suzuki Carry Blower Fan

3K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  cliveshep 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

The blower fan on my 2004 Carry has been intermittently playing up for a few months now. Sometimes when I turn it from Pos0 to Pos1, 2, 3 it didn't do anything. To get around it, I just wiggled the lever back and forwards and it always came on. Today, that has ceased to work so more investigation is needed!

Can anyone tell me how the facia comes off? I am also going to check fuses, although I don't see that being the problem as it was intermittent before.

Any other advise gratefully received!
Andy

#2 ·
sounds like the blower speed control switch itself is faulty, I haven't had to get to one on a carry, but have seen the same issue on the 'kicks before

#5 ·
Fuses can blow and "look" ok - I had that before. Testing for power across a fuse is a good idea. Cheap multimeters are your friend or make up something that has a power drain for testing, like a headlight bulb solder-wired to a couple of wires (don't hold the bulb - they get hot) and crocodile clip one wire to chassis and touch other wire across fuse.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.