Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am proud to offer this stunning, COMPLETELY RUST-FREE SUZUKI CAPPUCCINO HARDTOP ROADSTER with 36,000 original miles!

Yes, 36,000 original miles OR 63,000 ORIGINAL KM – TIME CAPSULE!

For over 65 detailed photos - please see the link below:

SUZUKI CAPPUCCINO pictures by MITYMINIS - Photobucket

This SUZUKI CAPPUCCINO is a TRUE “TIME CAPSULE” car that was stored inside a private collection and never winder driven or driven in foul weather!
WHAT IS A CAPPUCCINO?
The Suzuki Cappuccino is a small 2-door, 2-seater demountable hardtop roadster weighing just 725 kg (1,598 lb).
The Cappuccino is powered by a turbocharged, intercooled 3-cylinder, 657cc DOHC engine (just under the 660cc maximum displacement allowed for a Kei car). Its dimensions also conformed to Kei car regulations on length and width, being 3,295 mm (129.7 in) long and 1,395 mm (54.9 in) wide.
Front-rear weight distribution is 50/50% when both seats are occupied. Layout is front mid-engined and rear-wheel drive.
Three removable roof panels mean that the car can be used as a closed coupé; T-top; targa; or, on retraction of the rear window and roll bar, a full convertible. Roof panels stow in the trunk and the rear window/rollcage assembly retracts into the body behind the seats. Unlike many convertibles of the time, the rear window is glass and wraparound, with demisting elements.
Power output was a claimed 63 hp (47 kW; 64 PS) @ 6500 rpm to fit under the maximum power allowed for Kei cars.
The Cappuccino featured 4-wheel disc brakes, power-assisted steering, aluminium double wishbone suspension and rear wheel drive.
It is the most fun car you can drive – giving you about 50 miles to the gallon and can do 100 miles per hour on the highway!
IT ALSO HAS FACTORY AIR CONDITIONG – EVERYTHING IN ONE PACKAGE:
• HARDTOP
• TARGA
• CONVERTIBLE
I will do my best to describe the overall condition:
BODY/PAINT:
• Factory Original silver paint
• Absolutely NO VISIBLE RUST anywhere!
MECHANICS
• Complete NO EXPENSE spared engine out service at a cost of over $ 3,000 dollars!
• Too much work done to list!
• Runs & drives excellent!
• MECHANICALLY needs NOTHING – perfect daily driver!
• Totally Dry - Absolutely NO OIL LEAKS anywhere!

INTERIOR – STUNNING!
• Stunning factory original black LEATHER Sport Seats!
• No tears, splits or any other defects in the seats!
• Never smoked in – the ashtray and lighter are as new!

WHEELS/TIRES
• Upgraded 14” Alloy Wheels (comes with another set of 4 original wheels/tires)
• Brand new 185/60 14 FALKEN Tires

WHAT IS INCLUDED:
• ORIGINAL CAPPUCCINO BROCHURE IN ENGLISH
• FACTORY JACK
• SPARE WHEEL/TIRE
• BOX OF SPARE PARTS
• CLEAN ONTARIO TITLE/OWNERSHIP DOCUMENT
• ORIGINAL SET OF 4 ALLOY WHEELS WITH 4 TIRES

FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Please e-mail at [email protected]

Or

contact me by telephone at (905) 597-0889

THIS IS A CHANCE OF A LIFETIME TO BUY ONE OF THE BEST SUZUKI CAPPUCCINO’S IN THE COUNTRY THAT WILL ONLY APPRECIATE!

Thank-you for your interest!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts