Suzuki Forums banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts
Hey

Hi i'm from san pedro laguna, i'm planning to own a suzuki apv maybe this summer, i would like to know your ratings regarding this car.. Rate it from 1-10 (1-lowest; 10-highest).. Thanks.. God Bless..

apv

hi i have apv and it really serves me well. it is not because i am a sales agent of suzuki but it is a fact. I appreciate it especially during long drive it serves my family comfortably and the fuel runs efficiently.

Calling all SUZUKI owners in Singapore, Malaysia or Indonesia

Hi all I am from Singapore and have been driving a Suzuki APV for about the past 6 months and I love everything about the APV except for 2 things:

- the Fuel consumption is horrible mine about 6-7 km/litre
- the fuel tank is too small (about 30 +- litres)

hope to make this thread more active as we can learn from each other about the APV

Cheers to all

Hi, I am also from Singapore and have been driving APV (Generaton 2) since 2007. I am averaging 8.5km/l. already close to 80k now and always back to CM for servicing. Just wonder are you servicing it in other workshop ?

Andy

Hi all I am from Singapore and have been driving a Suzuki APV for about the past 6 months and I love everything about the APV except for 2 things:

- the Fuel consumption is horrible mine about 6-7 km/litre
- the fuel tank is too small (about 30 +- litres)

hope to make this thread more active as we can learn from each other about the APV

Cheers to all

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.