Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Has anyone been able to change the Pollen Filter on the Alto 2012? I've managed to drop the Glove Box but can't see how to get the old filter out. :(

Thanks

Les

·
Registered
5,018 Posts
Hi Les, welcome to the club.
I think we have very few Alto owners on here and the information on them seems very limited (I've not managed to find a manual on any, although the late models the manual/info will only be available through the Suzuki portal and I don't have excess to this :().

If you don't get any useful responses (unlike mine ;)) maybe a photo or 3 may help us.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Alto pollen/Cabin

I have one on the way, I will ripped my dash apart if need be, I will hopefully post in a week or so. I plan to record and do a youtube video. I will advise once up.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi, Just joined this group. From what I can see not many Alto's were ever fitted with a cabin filter but the compartment for it is there above the fan. It's just that the box is sealed and you have to cut out the access slot. There is a youtube vid on what to do. A new door then needs to be fitted and again I think the same fan assy is used on several Suzuki models most of which seem to have the door so should not be too difficult to source one

1 - 5 of 5 Posts