Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone help with how to remove the clutch from a 2010 Alto please ?
I have spent the past 9 hours trying to remove the bell housing and it wont budge. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
without stating the obvious, have you removed all the bolts? and the starter? and the CV shafts?

There are a couple of nasty bolts to get to. They can also bind up on the locating dowels and the clutch plate can also bind on the input shaft splines.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
without stating the obvious, have you removed all the bolts? and the starter? and the CV shafts?

There are a couple of nasty bolts to get to. They can also bind up on the locating dowels and the clutch plate can also bind on the input shaft splines.
Hi,
Thank you very much for getting back to me. I have removed everything except the starting motor. I can now see the bolt behind it but cannot work out how to get the starter off. In this instance google isnt my friend. Could you possibly point me in the right direction. Workshop manuals dont appear to be available for some reason.

Many thanks again

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
Hi,
Thank you very much for getting back to me. I have removed everything except the starting motor. I can now see the bolt behind it but cannot work out how to get the starter off. In this instance google isnt my friend. Could you possibly point me in the right direction. Workshop manuals dont appear to be available for some reason.

Many thanks again
long extension and the correct socket and a lot of swearing, that bolt has to come out

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
long extension and the correct socket and a lot of swearing, that bolt has to come out
Thanks for the info, still not having much luck. I can just about see half of the bolt head but cannot get a socket on as it appears to be half covered. I will give it another shot this weekend. im beginning to wish I hadn't started it. I wont be beaten !!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts