Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[attachmentid=894]I import kei trucks as they are known here into the US directly from Japan. I'm looking for additional sources for parts for these little Suzuki trucks. Thank you, Larry

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello. we got our truck as a trade in on a Suzuki motorcycle as we are a Suzuki motorcycle dealer since 1975. I am finding out these Kei series trucks are quite popular in the U.S. A Kei series truck dealer in the U.S. that has helped me is in Oklahoma. His web site is www.okmoocow.com. Ask foe Mike. I hope this helps.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 1992 suzuki carry 660. Any parts store can get air, oil filters, and belts. part number for AIR FILTER is WIX #42143 or NAPA SILVER #22143 . OIL FILTER part number is WIX #51360 or NAPA 1360. SPARK PLUG number is NGK #DCPR7E. ON your belt take it with you and they can match it. Oil I used ROTELLA 15W 40

·
Registered
200 Posts
hi sirs! wow you guys have a carry there in the US? the last time i visited there as far as i know it was not yet street legal because its small and tiny.

sirs, i would like you to be invited to our suzuki club forums at Welcome to Club Carry Philippines!.

hope to see you there guys! :D nice rides! more power to our carry's!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Kei Forums?

I'm interested in getting a Kei-truck for use on the farm but I would love to learn more...especially about some of the folks that are importing them. Are there any US-Based web forums that specifically cover all of the japanese Kei-trucks? There are loads of folks on the internet selling them but I can't seem to locate a web-based community that discusses them. This forum is the closest I've found so far. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks. :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
front wheel bearings

I am looking for some part #'s for the front wheel bearings, inside race and grease seal. Anyone with US, canadian, or even uk numbers for these it would be much appreciated. In particular I have a 1991 660 turbo every (like a super carry). Mine is all wheel drive. thanks a bunch.

·
Registered
15 Posts
they are for off road use only in the US, if you do a search for Suzuki Carry Truck Sales you will find several different companies in the US selling them

·
Registered
1 Posts
Suzuki Carry 660

If someone is interested in purchasing a Suzuki Carry 660 I have one in very good condition. It is a 1990 model with 61,000 miles. Flatbed with one foot sides, four wheel drive and could use new tires. Price is $6900 if it is picked up here in South Central Idaho. Call or email me if you have any questions. Bob Weaver (208)731-2690 [email protected]. It is not legal to drive on the road so it would be up to the buyer to determine its best use. I purchased it to drive to the farm and was promptly informed by the DMV that as long as I don't drive on a road, no problem.:mad: Pretty much killed its use for me. Thanks...Call if you have questions. BTW: Can email pictures if you are a serious buyer only.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 1992 suzuki carry 660. Any parts store can get air, oil filters, and belts. part number for AIR FILTER is WIX #42143 or NAPA SILVER #22143 . OIL FILTER part number is WIX #51360 or NAPA 1360. SPARK PLUG number is NGK #DCPR7E. ON your belt take it with you and they can match it. Oil I used ROTELLA 15W 40
I just got a 94 carry and am trying to cross filter numbers.the NAPA air filter numbered in this post is shorter than the one in my truck my filter is 6.750" long by 5.00" dia.
any help would be great.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts