Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am re-posting my offer for my Sidekick Suzuki 1997 Sidekick Sport 4-door Hard Top JLX 4WD , automatic, 143,000 miles. About 60,000 of these miles were towed behind my motor-home. Four cylinder engine J18A 16 valve DOHC. Manual hubs in good shape, easy to turn.
Real good condition for age except badly needs a paint job (failed clear-coat) with one minor ding near LF door-cab joint and a couple of very small minor rust spots where overhead rack sits. Tires pretty good shape.
Engine runs great, had tune-up, sparkplugs, new fuel filter and fuel injectors cleaned last year (chemical wash) . New battery, Transmission shifts well, doesn’t leak fluids. AM/FM radio. Seat cushions in good shape. A/C cools well. Door seals make a little road noise at speed and probably need replacing. The 4WD works very well. It probably has only operated in 4WD less than 500 miles, as I was not an off-roader and never kept a record on how many miles. Brakes were done in 2005 at 90,906 miles.
It is equipped with an Aventa II Tow bar (Class IV-7500 ) with safety chains, installed hookup points, and light hookup all ready to go. (This alone is worth about $500). You can drive away with this vehicle and if if you have a square insert type hitch you can tow it away.Photographs available on request.
Has current registration and inspection sticker Kerr County Texas. Price is $1950 picked up in Comfort, Texas, near San Antonio.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts