Suzuki Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey yall. Supercharger is out. and ram air will be fun. how does a 300 hp forenza sound.") my forenza does 138 stock

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oh yes feel free to leave replays ppl. i will be sending a video of me Vs a Celica Gt-s and he didnt beat. me. MY mods. 150 nos.
Noval turbo. 36PSI!!!
Street Drag radials.
lowered 1 inch
Rims. 18 MSR's 5 spoke.
301 hp. just got dynoed. 0-60 5.2 secs.

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Wait what? 300hp on your forenza?

but it only does 0-60 in 5.2 seconds? The mercedes clk320 weighs about 850 pounds more has only 215hp and does 0-60 in 5.5 seconds... Much less power, much more weight, yet it managges to get near the same time? (i know this cuz my moms intrested in the clk) Put drag redials on the clk and its going to get the same time

36psi and your only managing 301 hp?.. it shoudl be closer to 500

If you were running probably 15psi you'd get about 300hp

·
Registered
187 Posts
"Suzuki Owner" are you talking about mods that are to come....or mods that have already been done. It's a bit difficult to decipher from what you posted. Yet Kinkyllama is right if you had 300+ horsepower in a car as light as a Forenza and you were able to hook up right the car should be in the low, low 5s 0-60mph bracket possibly 4s. Let us know!

Tim

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey guys sorry for being off for a while. But No my suzuki isnt stock lol. And here is how i got my after markets parts for my car. Noval made me a Turbo system and it spools nice up to about 6k rpms. and Im thinking about going to PUre Drag Radials. maybe get a few tenths off my quarter mile. my last qauter mile yesterday was a 12.04 . my engine was over heating at the end. and my tranny. well ... Suzuki didnt have 300+ hp in mind did they? ya tranny is good to about 300 i herd. so im gona get a new 1 from B&M . and K&N and AEM is gona make a new air - Ram air - comming up. next 3 months. so they say. ill Post a video of my car. In 2 weeks ill post it. Im goan try to race the new Corvette z06.

5.2 0-60 vs his 4.6 Hopefully i get a better launch or im screwed.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by Tim04@Feb 10 2005, 03:39 PM
"Suzuki Owner" are you talking about mods that are to come....or mods that have already been done. It's a bit difficult to decipher from what you posted. Yet Kinkyllama is right if you had 300+ horsepower in a car as light as a Forenza and you were able to hook up right the car should be in the low, low 5s 0-60mph bracket possibly 4s. Let us know!

Tim
NAh dude its 300 hp. and the reaon my car dosent accelerate as fast is cause i launch to high rpms. U ever launched at 6 k rpms and ur wheels spin up to 30 mph? im sure i can get low fives . Ill go to the track this weekend and find out 4 u. Im getting Gtech.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
my mods.

Noval Turbo. 150 hp shot off nos. -450 hp- when used. and Hey Im sorry its not 36 Psi I mis typed. its 26 Psi. Drag radials. Esiders Body Kit. New Craggar headers.
Short lake Pipes. Made Custom In town. Muffler City. Anchorage Alaska.
ECU-chip- 30 hp boost. Aporx. Moddified. K&N Typhoon Air filter.
Monte carlo bar. lowered 1 inch. 18 Inch MSR rims. 5 spoke. Carbon fiber Wing. Carbon Fiber hood- Comming-. Not yet Installed. (hood) MSD ingition. Custom Fuel injectors. NEw throttle Body. B&M tourge COnverter. B&M tranny. NEw Drive shaft- Cryo Frozen-. NEw ingition wires. B&M short shifer. New GAuges. NEw tach. Turbo GAuges.-Turbo gauge is off Srt-4- INstrment Cluster is 2003 dodge viper. Custom fit. Carbon fiber door pannels carbon fiber Steering wheel. G tech. 320$ Smackers. Alaska Tax. Fuk... and Thats about it. IM waiting for Ram air. and a Superchips MOd.

Free freely to Post Ur mods to ur suzuki forenza. 13 days From Z06 race. OH yea were racing for a bill. AND>>>>>>>> I got A new lanuch time. I got a 4.9 0-60. and a 6.1 0-80. Ill be making a website soon.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Do you have any pictures....of anything yet? I'm not trying to be rude....but the times and the parts you are claiming to have installed....just...well, simply sound impossible. You are saying you are running 26psi of boost with a stock Forenza engine. You mention nothing about engine upgrades. No rods, no crank, no sleeves, no fuel delivery system, no valve springs, no nothing! You have a turbo that runs on what. You have mention nothing about the turbo size, the position or even just the custom manifold. Then you go on to say you have headers? <_< . You are running high 4 second 0-60mph times with street tires in a 2700lbs car? Simply hard to believe. Some pictures would shut me up really quick. You also stated you have an MSD iginition. I only know of one guy,one source, where you can get one that will work on ANY Daewoo car and I dont think you bought one from the guy...because they are not for sale yet. "New throttle body" you say....but from what car? Have you looked at the 2.0 throttle body? It's not an easy swap. "New drive shaft"....what!? "ECU Chip" Who the heck makes one for the u20sed? Where did you source the oil feed lines for the turbo? Where were they installed? Where is the ECU located? How was it hacked? No one has ever had a ECU upgrade on any Daewoo motor that made 30+ horsepower alone. You got an instrument cluster from a dodge VIPER??? WTF!!??

One of these? Do you know how long that would take to custom build into your existing dash? Do you have a fiberglass dash?

Like I said I am not trying to call you a liar.......so prove me wrong with some pictures and more detailed information. I would be thrilled to the gill if what you are claiming is true.....but even if it is true, it is still VERY VERY hard to believe without more details and ALOT of photos.

Best regards,
Tim

P.S. If you (Suzuki Owner) cannot provide these Forums with more details or pictures to validate the information you have provided, this thread soon will be closed. In the event that a new member would come along and see this thread and the information was not concise and he was not truly informed of what it takes to get 450hp from a Family II opel engine...Let's just say...I would be highly upset if he is mislead. It is imperative that we supply one another with positive and accurate information. Or these forums will have no true technical value. If you do provide the information requested...welll no harm, no foul! :57:

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well dude. its all True. And no dude. MY cluster is a viper. And no its not stock. everything was custom made dude. took them 4 weeks for my dash. its fibeglass. and ill post picture within 24 hrs. and stop acting like such a smartass. and no its not Important that i tell you everything ive done to my car. WHY WOULD I WANT SOMEONE OUT THERE WITH ALL THE SAME PARTS AS ME? kinda makes it not a one of a kind? wouldent you agree?? .. U know what ........****.... i dont even care anymore. Thats a picture of my turbo. ill post a pic of inside of my car. And that will be my last POst. AND MY ENGINE IS STOCK????? WTF ARE U ON. my FIrst Post said it did 138 Mph Stock. I think you need to stop smokeing crack my freind.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Like I said....bring on the Pics....no harm, no foul. Until then...I just can't believe it. Yet, I'm hoping YOUR pics will change all of that. First of all I am not "ON" anything other than the pathway to the truth...which seems to rub you the wrong way for some unknown reason. In your first post you said...and I quote "Hey yall. Supercharger is out. and ram air will be fun. how does a 300 hp forenza sound.") my forenza does 138 stock" What happened to the Supercharger? That post was made on the 10th of Febuary(6 Days ago). Now, you have a 300hp forenza and a 150hp shot of nos custom setup? Simple sh*t like, Dry system/wet system...well no one knows.

Look man....I don't know you and I'm truly not an offensive person by nature...but I'm pretty sure you are lying. To put it to you simply. THE U20SED CANNOT HANDLE THAT MUCH BOOST and *150* SHOT OF NITROUS ON STOCK INTERNALS. It will virtually fall apart! Yet and still in your last post you claim it is a stock engine. On top of the fact that you would rather insult me than answer my simple questions just furthermore helps me pull your B.S. card bud! BTW way I didn't ask you what was done to your car in respect to who makes the parts, I asked you how was it done and where as it done. So you want to be original eh? I don't friggin care about your originality. By telling me where you got the work done, you think i'm gonna make a trip to friggin Alaska from Texas to copy your "Original" idea? If half of what you have said even made a friggin INCH of f***ing sense I would not even hassle you.

Yet like I said if you are just f***ing around I would appreciate you putting the pictures/tech. info where your mouth is or just simply SHUTTING THE F**K UP and getting the heck up out of our forums, seriously! You also said..and once again I will quote you "and no its not Important that i tell you everything ive done to my car". You are absolutely correct, it isn't important. Yet it becomes a point of interest when someone comes out of nowhere, with a 450hp Daewoo. Us Daewoo fans become very curious of how that is possible. Not that it is impossible. We just want to know what seperates you from the hundreds of other Daewoo tuners (especially the ones with pictures).

For your final post...it better be nothing short of f***ing awe inspiring! That's hoping you do show up to do so.

It's not that I don't like you man...I don't know you well enough to like or dislike you. It's just that by simply disecting your post (yes the words YOU typed) that I get the feeling you don't know what you are talking about. Hey, I'll say it again....shutting me up is reeeeaaaaally easy, just show us some friggin' pictures pal. I mean who spends money and all this time building an outstanding vehicle and can't come up with more than one picture in a week? That's lame! Awfully Lame! Ask anyone who has been on any forum I am associated with...you see my name, you can also see a picture of MY car...more than one by the way. It's basically stock but everyone knows that because I'm not lying about it. BTW my sign in name is the same on every forum I am on, so there is no confusion. Come on man....you gotta shut me up here. Go get your digicam son! :haha:

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Yeah its hard to beleive... impossible actually.

The stuff doesnt add up. Im definitly with Tim here... To do all of this stuff would take sooo much money and time its just crazy. What did you buy the car the day it came out and its been in the shop since?

Oh and Tim, that one guy with the MSD setup has it available its just not worth it unless you have high hp or running a turbo/nos setup because he found no real gains from it and they cost alot.. just for your information

·
Registered
187 Posts
Thanks for the MSD info Dan. I'm happy to hear that....I was thinking of getting one later...so now I know. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
14 Posts
The setup of this car doesn't make sense but 300hp at the crank with stock internals isn't impossible.... it's allready been done once.

( I think Pontiac Jeff managed 236WHP?? which is about [email protected] and he was only running 12psi if I remember correctly.... forgive me if my numbers are off... it's been a long day )

If you guys dropped your car off with me and handed me a cheque for $15,000 I would hand you back a reliable U20SED running 325 WHP ( roughly 390hp @ Crank ) and a 6 speed transmission.

If you don't mind a "refreshed" used engine I could probably stuff a C20LET with an F28 (6spd) into your Forenza for about $8,000 ( roughly 275whp to 325whp )

Don't get me wrong.... I'm not defending this guy.... I'm defending the engine potential..... anything is possible with an "unlimited" bank account.

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Yeah but what im doubting most is if your going to put that much money in a car, why this car? yes its a good car.. if you do it yourself i understand, but not pay to have it done.

But mostly spend that much money and not know about it very mcuh or have pictures, i mean most of us car people take pictures when we install something like light bulbs or when we replace something..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.