Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys, share ko lang, my mom recently did some checking and canvassing with the body repairs. natuloy na rin. we did got the van body repaired at pioneer center and seats upholstered at seatmate.

some comments: grabe ang kapal na ng rust sa ilalim...windows were removed, even the bullbar was removed as well.

pics to follow. :D

irvin, dong, we have a meeting on feb24, sat. i may or may not be able to attend. reply back. thanks!

·
Registered
23 Posts
j-six said:
guys, share ko lang, my mom recently did some checking and canvassing with the body repairs. natuloy na rin. we did got the van body repaired at pioneer center and seats upholstered at seatmate.

some comments: grabe ang kapal na ng rust sa ilalim...windows were removed, even the bullbar was removed as well.

hi j-6, just want to know the price for body repair.

thanks in advance.

·
Registered
177 Posts
pascalhatesworm said:
Good to know that j-six. On the 24th is my wife schedule to give birth i dont think i can make it though ;)
CONGRATS, Daddy!!! Welcome to the club. First born ba yan or
pang lima na, hehe. . .

Regards & prayers for a safe delivery of your baby.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pascalhatesworm said:
Thanks man! this is my first child. a baby boy:cool:
wow dong, congrats! :D wishing your wifey would have a smooth childbirth that 24th. baka di nga rin ako makapunta kasi b-day ng tita ko.

@ geff: around 20k to 30k. sa min kasi pinasama ang tint, car alarm and the likes. unfortunately hindi kasama dun ang head unit ng van....saka nalang daw palitan sabi ng mom ko.

·
Registered
114 Posts
EB on feb24

first of all congratulations pascalhatesworm on your upcoming healthy baby boy!!!

guys, do we have a confirmed list of who can attend on the 24th? since j-six and pascalhatesworm wont be able to make it, who can be there?

kindly conifrm so we can make other plans if ever. i've blocked out that date already so count me in.

also, am not familiar with pioneer center. from the south, i turn right to pioneer street right? then from there what do i look for? thanks!!!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Congratulation Papa Dong! Parang kailan lang. I'll pray for your wife's safe delivery of your baby!

I'll check kung wala akong akyat sa Feb 24 or if I can re-schedule yung climb.

·
Registered
114 Posts
hope you can bring your van yellow! would like to check out your aircon system. and i really dig those skirts and spoilers! if only i can fit those on my ride....i do off-road so skirts and air dams are definitely out of the question.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
@isporttrak: i am go and show on the 24th. hopefully YT and caloy would see my super carrry van being repaired. hehehe :D with regards to spoilers and stuff, you could have them installed in some body kit shops around manila. hopefully if i do earn i could pimp my van and call it a true-blooded suzuki sport super carry. :D mind you, YT's van is a suzuki sport super carry.

·
Registered
114 Posts
hi j-six. yes cant argue with yellow's setup. mine's a pickup which i use sometimes for offroad trips so really cant have those skirts. glad to know you'll be there. let's check out your ride ini the shop!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
will post them later. sorry medyo lazy uploading them here. :D

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
gnm593 said:
meron nabang pics? coz my ride really needs body repair so many rust
pics are here already...pinabody-paint ko na rin w/c is similar to a suzuki every color.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts