Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sup people. just purchased an o7 forenza and i wanted to know if there are any springs shocks exhausts systems for this car. or any other parts.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I'm definately thinking we need a stickie that describes to new members about the search feature. I'm not trying to come down on the newbies, because I think it's great to have new members, but I think it's very repetative and somewhat annoying when people ask the same questions when all they need to do is look at the threads. Just a thought to put out there! haha

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Fulofstl said:
I'm definately thinking we need a stickie that describes to new members about the search feature. I'm not trying to come down on the newbies, because I think it's great to have new members, but I think it's very repetative and somewhat annoying when people ask the same questions when all they need to do is look at the threads. Just a thought to put out there! haha
I agree. There are like three new people here that have asked the same dam questions.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
I'll have the first header done by the end of this week, it would by dyno'd too but I dont know if I'll be able to get my engine running well by then too. After that we're starting on cat-back and almost have a mid-pipe and CAT replacment pipes as well.

Ontop of that I have big brake kits, UD pulleys, BMS CAIs, Kw coil-overs, apex lowering springs, BMS sway bars, reno front end conversions, uhmm.... short shifters, ect...

Fulofstl said:
I agree.

boao2k2 said:
So who's voluteering to make the sticky??

·
Registered
240 Posts
Zipper said:
We may also just do a sticky on whats available where. ALot of stuff was lost after the forum upgrade
we don't necessarily have to do a sticky with all the mods we can buy for our car, but just a PLEASE READ THIS FIRST sticky that explains that if you're new and looking for info on mods for our cars to use the search feature first. I might write something up this weekend that we could turn into a sticky or something, but right now I'm wayy too busy (damn school)

·
Registered
223 Posts
that'd be cool so we don't keep getting asked the same questions by every noob that comes on here. i was one of those once but i think i still went to the performance forum before asking any questions in general.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts